General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

How many pending orders are there? Has anyone got a tracking number?

A lot. Lol. Line has been forming since like October 2017.

Been on preshipment for over a week now.

Mini Remote does that, too.

I had no idea MINI REMOTE does that too.

INCEPTION?!?!

going to experiment with this, as i also have mini remote :thinking:

ya planning my 3rd build too :joy: not all for me tho friends and family are interested too lol

i got two receivers paired to one remote, much smoother than split ppm.

got the idea from @Namasaki

1 Like

Yeah I got mine 2 weeks ago but it’s still in pre- shipment :package: So it’s not out… they did the same thing last time I ordered

Don’t worry we’re getting them out there as soon as possible. Everyone will get there’s. I finished quite a few today here’s a picture (note ive finished most of the motors just got to put the urathane )

4 Likes

Ha! good luck getting an answer, been trying to reach him via email for a while now.

You cannot reach Carvon unless they email you first.

https://www.carvonskates.com/blogs/news/machining-raw-urethane-tubes-v4-speeddrive-xl-and-evo-2wd-xl-ready-for-ordering

XLs available, and going up in price on 4/8.

2 Likes

I emailed them once last weekend and again Saturday. Still no reply. God they have aweful costumer service…

I know they don’t answer emails, and deleted the account on this board because they’re spending their time working on getting the stuff designed/built.

I wonder how much email they were receiving to have to impose a blackout… Carvon/Jerry was legendary for customer service prior to doing the kickstarter. At this point I gotta think the communications blackout has to be hurting them more than it’s helping.

1 Like

maybe he needs to start vlogging :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh god… I’ll ask for my money back at that point

“mmm look at this burrito”

3 Likes

It’d be a lot easier if they just told us this, but I will do it for them.

They don’t communicate. At all. Like, ZERO. They only respond to chargebacks or legal motions. However they are doing this because they spend all their time making these motors and don’t have enough resources to staff an email station. If you wait, you will get badass motors. If you can’t wait, sell your preorder to someone else or ask for a refund from your card company. Then they will sell your badass motors for a higher price to someone else.

It’d be a lot easier and less rude if they just told us this, instead of making us figure it out, but there it is, it’s out.

My recommendation is to wait. :expressionless:

4 Likes

i am still really excited about this, its nerveracking :laughing:

1 Like

to be fair i had an issue that was sorted fast by @Exiledd_Top through pm and by jerry through dm on instagram. i think instagram is the best way to get talking to jerry and he sorted my issue.