General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Hey guys update on my board after finally getting home really late yes trying to output as much as I can per day so the community can be happy about the where’s my exo or torque drive anyways I got home and checked everything , all vesc work and turn on my 10awg wire solder seemed to be solid as well went to live sampling and saw no error codes but motors wouldn’t spin I changed the ppm y splitter and it worked I fried both ppm y splitters at the same time ? Still wondering what caused my full reverse at 35mph and if it was fried ppm why did my board go into full reverse at 35mph hit curb and go full throttle again if the ppm cable was fried still confused

2 Likes

Can you post an image of the damage to the ppm and wires? @Exiledd_Top

1 Like

Its doesn’t look like any damage at all I just changed them and it works confused on that part Derek told me something like that once that he fried his ppm y splitters on his evo Also my board is going from 0-100 throttle all the time when it just connects think my remote has gone bad ? It’s like a year old settings are the same

1 Like

In case you didn’t know, GT2B can pair with multiple receivers. That’s what I’m doing now, one per vesc

1 Like

Yeah thats what I did… 2 receivers into 2 ppm y splitters

Ahhh I meant go FOUR receivers

Man, didn’t just cut your hands a few days ago too? You have to be more careful.

It’s weird that both receivers did that at the same time. It’s gotta be just the connectors. Or could be the remote.

Anyway, where’s my exo?

They don’t look bad in these pictures but motor can was really sharp… Anyways exos am working on them we are shipping

2 Likes

Maybe you should start wearing gloves at work. It would probably save your hands from stuff.

You’re shipping exos? Wonder when I’m getting mine.

Y’all get yours just am trying to make as much as I can . I don’t ship just make them start to finish , then jerry confirms everything before shipping

That’s a fun job. Is Jerry hiring?

Not that am aware, you kinda have to life around the area

1 Like

I had the same problem ! With the gt2B when i connect my board a few seconds after it would go 100% throttle. Never found the issue , now i m using the photon.

I had no idea gtb, could do that.

I ordered the speed drive r on the 13th of March. Can’t wait and hope I don’t pay tax.

2 Likes

One day shipping? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

NICE!, super stoked as well =3

1 Like

cant wait to get mine gunna so sweet with the hyperbeast

2 Likes

already on second build storm? XD

1 Like

Am I thick or what? I don’t get it.

Are you referring to this?:

Ships in 2 weeks after the pending orders. Get yourself in line now!