General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Thank you very much bro!

2 Likes

I’m not seeing pricing, even tried the app…?

retail of 1399 on the 2wd

What’s the presale price? And hubs alone?

@Keenan Try using your computer browser. 2WD is 999$ for preorder

• CARVON V3 Dual Motors Kit Preorder: $499 Retail: $599

• CARVON EVO 2WD Electric Longboard Preorder 1: $999 Preorder 2: $1099 Preorder 3: $1099 Retail: $1399

• CARVON R-EVO 2WD/4WD Preorder 1: $1499 Preorder 2: $1599 Preorder 3: $1699 Retail: $1899

• CARVON EVO4 4WD Preorder 1: $1699 Preorder 2: $1799 Preorder 3: $1899 Retail: $2099

1 Like

Much appreciated - no computer at home right now. Dang this will be a hard decision!

1 Like

Fore more info, tune in here guys!

@caustin @Mrmoonlight @Dornacht @NNGG @DaviDjembe @treenutter @BoardSportsRN @makevoid @CSN @RunPlayBack

3 Likes

Cheers, thank you! I’m actually onboard already and I’ll be beta testing the V3 motors on Jerry’s EVO4. Hopefully in a month or so :wink: can’t wait!

2 Likes

You are welcome! I’m helping Jerry with his updates here in there forum. Feel free to contact him through his kickstarter comment section https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carvonllc/1147629193?token=9d1204c4 , he’s very responsive and also a very nice person as well.

3 Likes

I noticed Jerry is very active in the comments section of the kickstarter, that communication is essential! I’ve been emailing him directly for a couple months now and he’s been great at responding. Nice to see you’re helping him out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just heard that we can expect MODULAR batteries! My head just asploded. This board has all that I need.

2 Likes

Awesome, any idea when this Kickstarter campaign goes live for Carvon?

Thanks for the question @caustin. For everyone asking about when the campaign is going live, this is Jerry’s quote:

I don’t have a date on when we are going live, but from the looks of it, it should be around mid January.

2 Likes

Looks awesome

7 Likes

Anyone heard if there are plans to add sensors?

That looks so freakin sweet. Wonder if hes built a 4WD with those dual-one-ways setups (fuck brakes!)

1 Like

Rumor has it…

Yep

8 Likes

The V3 motors look incredible. I think on the Kickstarter page it’s $500 for a set of the dual wheels. I’ll be putting my money down for those and getting them sent out because they look like a game changer. I’ve never built an esk8 before and that was my reason for joining here. After some reading it certainly seems like the best thing to do right now is wait until these motors are released.

In the meantime I’m going to figure out the other parts for the rest of my build. Maybe I can have those parts together and ready to go for the new motors.

So. Cal - LA area [email protected]

1 Like