Fundraising for Derek (BigBoyToys) - in ICU at the moment after an accident

Rest in peace brother, we will remember.

4 Likes

I always liked reading your posts for their insight and wisdom. You are who I want to be when I grow up when day. Dearly missed.

5 Likes

I’ve been away for a few days and this is unreal. Rest in peace, and ride on in the great beyond. You will be missed!

4 Likes

Rip my 4wd SoCal brother

7 Likes

Too soon. May you rest in peace Derek.

3 Likes

RIP Derek, you will be missed. So sorry for your loss Jess.

2 Likes

Incredibly sad to read this morning. My family’s thoughts are with you Jess.

1 Like

Wow, this is very sad news. roll forever Derek.

7 Likes

I’m newer here and don’t post a lot, mostly read and this is crazy. He was very active in this community and couldn’t believe this. RIP. :sparkles:

3 Likes

:frowning: RIP Derek. Thoughts are with you and the family.

3 Likes

Wow, so sad, such a loss RIP Derek

3 Likes

Shocked and lost for words, RIP Derek.

3 Likes

please read.

3 Likes

Closing both threads until we have better information and approval from Derek’s family. Thank you everyone for the support. All love.

8 Likes

Friends, it is with a sad heart that I am writing to share this update. We received confirmation that Derek passed away as a result of his injuries.

We will keep these threads closed for now, until have approval of the family to disclose additional detail.

Please keep his family in your thoughts, and rest on each other for support in this difficult time.

Above all, celebrate the wonderful person that Derek was, and bring with you the best of his good energy into all that you do.

34 Likes

All,

Thanks to @MoeStooge @psychotiller and @okp we now have a way to contribute to Derek’s family in a meaningful way. Please use the link that @okp created and the funds will be given to the family to show our community’s support for them.

If Derek ever helped you, shared advice, or shared your passion for riding, please consider sending some support to his family during their difficult time.

http://www.shareagift.com/Pages/20046

17 Likes