Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

You giving the motors away as well?? If you are I’ll take one from you.

I think the motors are all gone. @JLabs will have to confirm, but he adding one to anything ordered.

Unfortunately all the motors are all gone. I’ll post some more stuff up here every once and awhile to throw in with orders.

1 Like

I am still waiting on these folks so send either an address or shipping cost payment.

• @Pr0dy 97mm red flywheel clones with generic abec 7 bearings, almost new

• @Vanarian x1 fabricated motor mounts White 90mm Flywheel clones

I still have one person that I don’t know who is that sent a payment, please let me know if that was you.

EDIT: The enclosure and Hi5ber Bumper material are still available. EDIT: 01/03/18 12:28 PM (CST) These are all Im still waiting on…

2 Likes

If they don’t take the fabricated motor mounts, then I would take them both.

1 Like

I’d really like to split them up so that more people get riding. If they are not claimed in a day or 2 Ill send you one.

3 Likes

Sounds good. Just PM me whenever you are ready! Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mmaner sign me out

1 Like

i know i’m late but i would love 1 motor mount @mmaner

1 Like

Ill put you on the waiting list.

I think that’s the same enclosure that diyeboards uses in their 10s5p kits. Looks ridiculously deep. 1" risers y’all!!

3 Likes

I think you are correct. This is where I bought it… https://www.ebay.com/itm/263109909597

1 Like

10" wheels lol

3 Likes

are those wheels from harbor freight? :joy:

7 Likes

yes lol using them as reference points :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For reference, they work. :muscle: Especially on the really old MBS tri-spoke hubs that are extra wide to accommodate oversize tires.

5 Likes

hey, those are nice… any idea where i could find a set of those? @Mobutusan

I’m not sure where to find them new in the US, since MBS doesn’t list them for sale separately on their website anymore. But you should be able to find an older MBS board that has them on eBay or Craigslist for <$50-$100. I picked up an old MBS “Sol 16” and “Atom 95” off Craigslist, and they both had the tri-spoke hubs, but the Sol 16 had 12x28mm bearings, whereas the Atom 95 had 10x22mm bearings. Just try to find the hubs that have this wide, stepped profile.

And just to try to keep things sort of on topic, for anyone wanting to try a set of these 10" monster tires from Harbor Freight, look for one of these coupons. It’s not exactly free, but $16 for a full set of 10" tires, tubes and hubs is close. Although you will probably need to use them with the hubs shown above, and buy a set of tubes from harbor freight that have the 90° valve stem ($4/each). So, really, it’s like $35 out the door for a set of 4 tires and tubes.

My deck is pretty thin. Probably would fit in case Noone else called it and you haven’t shipped my stuff yet

I’ll put in your pack :blush:. I haven’t shipped yours yet because my kid says he has an extra pulley. I’m going to get it from him tonight, if it’s not shredded I’ll put it in there too.

3 Likes