Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Does anyone have 12s bms jst ph connector?

What about these… https://www.ebay.com/itm/15-SETS-JST-PH-2-0-MM-4-Pin-Female-Double-Connector-with-Flat-Cable-200MM-/262937780362?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

…or these…

1 Like

I [quote=“mmaner, post:608, topic:42391”] solder 2 together to get a complete cable [/quote]

yeah I know. I got 4 of the 20 piece ($16) so I can make 40 canbus cables which would be $279.60 if I got it from DIYElectric or $120 from LHB

https://longhairedboy.com/collections/all/products/can-bus-connector-for-vesc-based-escs

products/torque-esc-can-bus-connector

1 Like

Edit: GONE

does anyone in the US want 4 Flywheel clones. Rolled for probably less than a mile

These are 83mm, Orange and has Landwheel printed on them. I lagged shipping them to someone in Croatia due to no DHL near me. He’s found another source. So if you want them, it’s yours for $13 USPS Priority

Looks like this

6 Likes

Does anyone have a spare 90mm wheel?

1 Like

I need 1x 90mm wheel as well!

I could use those wheels if they’re still available :slight_smile:

Anyone have a spare 370-5M-15 Synchronous Timing Belt ?

Pm me Address and I can get it out later today.

2 Likes

@Blitz & @Pr0dy I’ll look through my boxes this weekend, I’m reasonably certain I have some 90mm wheels laying around, they will be used but serviceable. You really just need 1 wheel?

1 Like

Are you in the UK?

I have a wheel

1 wheel to replace my broken diyes hub motor

1 Like

I’m not sure what I have, but I’ll look and see. Ill send y’all pics and let you decide which ones you want.

the belt was against the wheel and then like half of it went outward and became more squishy like bread. I also had super tight trucks and on a turn half the wheel could come off the ground and then It would spin out coz I hit throttle.

1 Like

I got 375-5M-12 belts if you want, I’m in Switzerland.

1 Like

Thanks Phillip, I appreciated. But 'am afraid is for a 15 mm belt. 'am also running 1 motor (a huge Tacon Bigfoot). So for this build 15 mm belt is a must.

2 Likes

Anyone have 12s BMS that I can have and I will pay for shipping and some extra if wanted

Alright. I need a brand new set of abec 11 flywheels. Preferably in 90mm, but i guess ill accept 97’s if i have to. Oh ya and i need a carvon speed drive. New preferably. Pm me shipping costs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I want free stuff. :wink:

2 Likes

eBay - $10