Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

M4x10 pan head. I have some, pm me an address.

4 Likes

Dude you are never ending awesome. Also, do you own a hardware store?

1 Like

Nope, I just work at the world’s 3rd largest manufacturer of fasteners in the world.

7 Likes

AHHHHHHHHH. I see. Cool. So how hard is it for you to get like truck mounting hardware for 2"? I’m having a bitch of a time finding black 10-32 flat tops in Canada. Amazon has options but very pricey.

If you want button head or recessed, I got you. I usually use 8-32 or 10-24, sometimes 1/4 if I want it real beefy. Just let me know what you want and an address. I have no clue what shipping will be CA though.

Is there anything left?

Thanks for the offer brother. I’ll check a few more local resources, and if it’s a no go I’ll pm ya.

1 Like

How’s about a bt module. I’ve got a bunch of random stuff like jst connectors, well connectors in general since I always wind up buying in bulk online. Of you name something, I may have it lol

Any1 have some xt90 female to xt60 male to plug my batteries to my charger. Willing to pay some for them just don’t know where to ask :slight_smile: Also If some1 has a xt90 serial connector id be interested.

Edit: EU sweden

1 Like

I’ve got them but shipping to Sweden would be huge. Ask @okp, he may be able ship to you cheaper.

1 Like

Anyone have 3.5mm (male) to 5mm (female) bullet adapters?

I assume u want for FocBoxes? It might be easier to just get someone to solder the the 5mm bullets in for you.

That’s true. I would be able to solder them myself. Looking for: 5mm bullet connectors 1 male XT90 2 female XT90s rubber gaskets for power button and charging port 15mm htd 5m belt 440+

1 Like

Or solder 3.5mm bullets to your motors :wink:

I would be able to support but unfortunately I’m going into a kitesurfing trip for 15 days with no access to an soldering iron

3 Likes

Still looking for 320-330 mm by 15mm belts. I have two 305-5m-15 and two 310-5m-15 that if someone want to trade for as well.

US based out of NJ

Are your 305s Bestorq? I’ve got 4 330-5m-15.

Yes they are bestorq. I bought them from v-belt supply and then they wanted me to pay for shipping both ways because I calculated the wrong size plus the price of the new belts on top of the 30% restocking fee so I figuered I would trade and call it even. I’m not quite sure what the difference in the brands are because I have seen d&d powerdrive belts on amazon and ebay.

1 Like

Feel your pain. I’m sitting on 310s and 330s from trying different things out. 305 turned out to be magic number. PM and I’ll trade you a couple 330s for 305s.

2 Likes

ok I got 2 305’s

1 Like