Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Money is on their way for the XT-90 mounts @scepterr

4 Likes

Last 3 people that paid, your mounts will go out Monday

2 Likes

…will be waiting :love_you_gesture:

https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/a89/san-francisco-california-usa-golden-gate-bridge.jpg

In that case I’ll deploy the fleet

6 Likes

Tha brotha & littl brothaaa.

3 Likes

Is that a freebie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Get back to me in 10 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i’ve just set a reminder for january 19th 2028

thanks in advance for the drone bro!

2 Likes

No he told me to get back to him, not you :stuck_out_tongue:

sry bro i set the reminder first :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

It’s out of commission for the moment, but if you need some things printed in the future, I live in Perth and if you pay the shipping I can print some things for you.

1 Like

**Can anyone print an Abec 11 Flywheel wheel pulley w/36 teeth slide in pulley that doesnt need to be screwed in? ** My screws keep getting lose, even though i put so much thread lock on them, it still keeps getting lose. If anyone has one or two (for me and my son) thats used or extra ones laying around that is not needed i will pay for shipping, i live in Tampa, Florida 33624 zip code. I’m searching thingiverse for a file but havent found one yet. Thank you in advanced, all you guys are awesome and you all have good karma heading towards you for all the giveaways you guys have done, great good hearted people here. The world needs more people like you on this earth.

With an FDM 3d printer it will be hard to get a pulley that actually lasts and is press fit. Have you tried using aluminum? The threads on 3d prints are just not strong enough for any real mechanical load.

2 Likes

Someone told me that if its made with the filament that has carbon fiber mixed in should work, dont know the name of the filamint though. I figured if someone does print with this filamint, they could talk about it here and i could find out if its true. Thank you.

Why not jump in on the enertion leftover stuff groupbuy? They have tons of 9 and 12mm slide-in pulleys left :wink: @thisguyhere is doing a groupbuy

2 Likes

is there any 14t/16t pulleys left?

Anybody got a 9mm 12T pulley they don’t need?

life tip: If you put this in another thread you’ll probably get a lot more responses.

4 Likes

not from the groupbuy, only wheelpulleys

Anyone else from Canada want the XT90 mounts? I’ve already shipped out a couple.

@abenny and @Torcn shoot me a pm if you’re still interested.

2 Likes