Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Brand new Turnigy 260kv motor, I think it’s a 6355🤔 Used Metroboard sensored motor plus 19T pulley 5HTD 10mm shaft. I was told it’s a 90kv. And it’s a 6364 Same person cannot have both, one motor per-person Pay shipping from NY.

2 Likes

I’ll take the sensored motor and the pulley pelase! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll take the motor

1 Like

Ok Metroboard motor… lotts of torque… Will PM my PP for shipping METROBOARD MOTOR GONE

3 Likes

The MOTORS Are ALL GONE .

2 Likes

Fast lol. Awesome.

2 Likes

Sent $5

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Payment sent. Thanks man, I appreciate the time!

2 Likes

Everybody that paid so far is processed, mounts will go out tomorrow Tracking in PayPal

4 Likes

Anyone with spare motormounts? Looking for Caliber types. Hobbyking ones would be great as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Let up know when you print some more xt90 mounts. This is way better than what I came up with. The ones I got are cnc aluminum and have to be mounted to a pcb board. I will need like 8 for all my builds

1 Like

There may be a one that is still available, Im still waiting to hear back from a couple of people.

2 Likes

@Mobutusan and whoever else wanted a bunch of the mounts, $3+ $1 for each over 2pcs

An fyi to everyone receiving the mounts, 1 is processed from the exterior, inside will need a bit of shaving to perfectly fit your XT90, the other is unprocessed with some support material that will need to be trimmed, can be done with a blade,file, your finger, whatever :wink:

4 Likes

Hey that would fit my Banggood esc to Ireland?

1 Like

Still got this, need only the reciever?

1 Like

i’d rather not split it.

1 Like

If its both avalible if i can id like to take both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone have a 12s bms

1 Like

@thisguyhere is in US so shipping will be expensive as hell

1 Like

Just found that out recently, damn