Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

thanks @mmaner!

4 Likes

I put the wheels on my penny but they don’t leave much room for the Pulley. Suggestions? I jb welded my motor mount and I’ve yet to get it to budget. There’s room to move it closer to the center of the truck but, like I said, it’s incredibly difficult to move. I used hi-temp jbweld mixed with the regular stuff. I was debating on whether it’s possible to grind down some of the inner wheel.

1 Like

You’re pretty much screwed, unless you can take off the jb weld Id say those trucks are toast

4 Likes

yea kayla those wheels are just not meant for your penny board.

4 Likes

Didn’t you have Calibers on your original Penny build? That’s all you need to make the wheels work.

2 Likes

I have the bigger trucks but they were from when I was doing hubs so I don’t have a motor mount lol

1 Like

I have two of those, they work really good.

2 Likes

I would combine adding as many speed washers as you can and still have the nylon on the nylok axle nut catching two threads. Followed by removing the inner surface of the wheel. If you can’t get 9.5mm of clearance you will have to start over on different truck, unfortunately…

3 Likes

Anyone need sub C NiMH battery packs?

They’re rated for 3800mAh but have been used for a bit so last time I cycled them I measured around 2500mAh.

3 look physically fine, two have torn shrink wrap at the bottom, and one has a missing Tamiya connector. All claimed!

Also I’m (still) looking for some XT90 anti spark connectors. :wink:

3 Likes

Funny you mention that. I will try and see. I just ordered these a couple days ago lol

2 Likes

Hello I need someone in EU that has either

the resistors for antispark switches

Grubscrews 4m i think is the common one?

Best if someone has both so I dont need to buy a 200 pack

1 Like

Will start processing shipments tomorrow

Everybody will get at least 2, people that want more hold off for now Ship within USA $3, Ship Intl $5(confirm first) to https://www.paypal.me/CyberonU

Note your esk8.builders username please

6 Likes

Stupid question, but what are they?

1 Like
1 Like

Ohh…

Shoulda read the thread…

1 Like

Sent hehe thanks

2 Likes

just sent you $5 ($2 tip lol)

2 Likes

My turn for a stupid question. What are the ones with the small opening for?

1 Like

Lol they’re all the same just unprocessed, just the inside brim that gets taken off

3 Likes

Also just sent $5 (Also whopping $2 tip)

Thanks @scepterr

3 Likes