Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

@scepterr I’d love to try out a panel mount

2 Likes

I would definitely use JB Weld over hot glue considering the forces involved with plugging and unplugging

It can. Never tried nylon. I have some white PETG that I could try though.

Epoxy, silicone, jb weld

@landonkun yeah ABS

I use hot glue to secure the panel mount to the enclosure, so I can heat it up and remove it if I want. I use a dab of super glue in each of the holes of the panel mount to secure the XT90s connector in the panel mount.

FYI, my logic for using the resistor side as the key… If the resister fails I have tons more and I don’t have to worry about replacing it inside the enclosure. Also, I have never one had a short by using the non-resistor side in the enclosure.

5 Likes

Thanks for making this happen!

If it’s not too much trouble, I’ll take a few more. Like maybe 4-8 total. And not to veer too far off topic, but I could even PAY you a few bucks for your trouble. Crazy, right? I almost exclusively use loop keys, so I’d like to add these to my current and future builds. I’ll even wait at the back of the line, so everyone else can get their 1 or 2 first, if that helps.

1 Like

I was just going to ask what they were for :blush:

Do you think it could be modified to have a lip on the front, and some sort of bar going across the back to make sure it dosnt move? Or is it press fit and the super glue is just added security?

1 Like

Yep, its a tight fit. With a dab of superglue I doubt it will ever move. The reason I didn’t make a lip or retainer is so it can stick out a little if the mount is recessed. If you want it modified, its not a big deal, I just doubt its necessary.

1 Like

Lol no problem, I’ll have plenty by Monday

1 Like

Looks good. Though I’ll likely be pushing it further out to avoid any headaches with the tolerances.

It’ll come just a bit too tight to fit and will need some slight filing so you can position it really tight.

Also a couple seconds with a hot air gun on the rear end and it’ll shrink a tiny bit and lock in the connector

2 Likes

Could you throw a pane mount for me too.

1 Like

I take 2 for xt90 plus if you still have some. I would be happen to pay for shipping and material cost

1 Like

i seem to have been removed from the list for 1 xt-90 fitting shipped to CA

Is that California or Canada?

canada, if you’re trying to keep it in the country for ease of shipping its cool :slight_smile: edit: I seem to to have missed @landonkun 's post

jesus are you printing all those with raft?

@landonkun is in Canada and is going to print some for folks in Canada

2 Likes

Just brim :yum:

yeah i just realized i missed that post, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like