Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

@abenny @Lionpuncher

I’d need to order more XT90s, but I could print these for you guys (and any other Canada peeps).

3 Likes

Do you ship to Asia?

Where in Asia?

I’d like a panel mount but preferably with the male xt90 lead. Female panel mounts are too easy to short. This is especially true if you’re looking to use a loop key.

I’m pretty sure it holds both, I’ll check tomorrow

Singapore. I have a diy skateboard and the belts will be pretty useful

Thats great, i would like to geat one to :slight_smile:

Sweet brother that’d be great! What kind of printer are you rocking?

1 Like

I have a 3d printer too. I can print some stuff for US folks. Especially since I’m typically the needy one lol. I’ve recently got better at printing. I can print in black abs and I’ve been learning fusion 360.i just printed this huge Pulley last night. Hoping it works for my experimental idea.

8 Likes

I’ll take a couple of the XT-90 fittings if there’s any left.

1 Like

sounds good. have a spare?

1 Like

Yeah, works fine with either end

1 Like

If you’ll be printing these for Canada folks I’ll stick to the US folks and others

First batch in progress

People that have requested so far:

@Mikenopolis 2 @Sender 2 @PredatorBoards 1 @benjammin 1 @LAVAMAN 2 @Blacksheep 2 @b264 1 @Sebike 1 @Mobutusan 2+ @Wilsonliang777 2+

Oh and just so there isn’t any confusion, I’m not including the XT90, just the mount

7 Likes

I’ll take 2 please

Oh right. I guess I don’t need to buy free xt90s for people, haha. Are you doing ABS?

Monoprice Maker Select V2.1

Hey man, pop me off that list. I’ll make an arrangement with @landonkun, keeping it in country makes it way easier. Thank you for providing such a cool service. @mmaner this thread is cool AF (and fun)! #dadjokes

2 Likes

Cool. Does it do petg and nylon?

How do you secure the XT90 into the frame? Just hot glue?