Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I think everyone here deserves to give @mmaner a massive thank you. he has given away over $200 of parts in this thread alone. thanks bro, our the realest

14 Likes

Yep. It’s pretty awesome. Random people on the internet just giving shit away to help someone else for no reason at all. Seems way cooler (yep… I said cooler :wink: ) than real life!!! I love it!

@mmaner Thanks for being a genuine guy! It’s hard to come by these days sometimes.

8 Likes

@GrecoMan @SeanHacker I appreciate it guys, I really do. I’ve spent most of my left living paycheck to paycheck, but that last couple of years have been lucrative and if it wasn’t for the folks on this forum I’d still be working on my 1st board instead of the 14th. So this is just giving back. Would live to get everybody riding, maybe this will make a dent.

19 Likes

I found a used 14t and a used 11t pulley, I’m just gonna send em both as the 250mm belts prolly won’t work with the 15t. I’ll put it in the pack with the other stuff and hopefully get it sent tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks. I really don’t know what works with what since I never got it working correctly.

@mmaner I’m waiting for remaining payments from work so a bit tight right now (not what I expected few days ago), I hate this but I’ll have to back off for now :confounded:

Sorry for that.

1 Like

It’s all good.

Everybody loves @mmaner’s panel mount so I’ll be printing a bunch tomorrow to give away :yum:

I don’t know how many, but at least a dozen. First come first serve, just cover shipping

12 Likes

ooouuu id be super interested in one shipped to canada

1 Like

Two for me please!

1 Like

@scepterr I’d like two if you have them! :grinning: They look great @mmaner

2 Likes

I really need to get another 3D printer. I sold my cheap one because the bed was unheated and too small. could’ve totally printed this though

1 Like

That’s awesome!! Can i get one? Shipping to Canada. Thank you

1 Like

I’m jumping on the Canada needy train. Those are hella cool. May i please have 1 of those as well…

2 Likes

I could do a run of about 50 of those :thinking:

3 Likes

Lol do it :wink:

would love to have a couple of these, can you ship to morocco ?

hmmm

4 Likes

I’ll ship to wherever you pay to ship them, but it might be cheaper to find a local 3d printer

I’ll take at least two. Maybe even 4-5 if you make too many.

2 Likes