Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I don’t think it was the right size so I uploaded the measurements.

Hmm you need diff wheels :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I kind of destroyed it forcing it to fit the Pulley I had…

grab the mbs wheels @thisguyhere posted earlier

1 Like

Good idea

10 characters

2 Likes

I was going to get those, but you should have them if you need them to get your board running

3 Likes

So impressed with the community here! Classy move @pennyboard and @mmaner for supplying the masses.

7 Likes

He said there’s a few people ahead of me so we’ll see.

Oh I’m not supplying the masses, @thisguyhere is the one who originally offered them up, credit where credit is due.
I was just saying that if @Sapphirinia needed them more than me I’d be happy to give up my spot in line.

3 Likes

I don’t think the Pulley ever fit properly so I think I need a different one anyway.

How about a Pulley that fits the MBS wheel?

Was it a kegel or flywheel pulley? If flywheel it’ll work for the mbs

It was a cheap ebay Pulley for 70/72mm wheels. I’ll try to find the link.

Wow just get new pulley :yum:

@mmaner said he might have one

I do, but need to know what motor pulley you have to know if it will work. If you have a 3m motor pulley and 5m wheel.oulley, could be dangerous. .

1 Like

Oh, I was misunderstanding. I kept giving you the motor Pulley info. A year later and I’m still a noob lol It’s in that picture but I’ll try to find a more clear description.

1 Like

No worries. If had an extra motor pulley I’d just send one of those as well, unfortunately I do not. PM me you address and Ill get the 36t HTD5M ABEC Flywheel Pulley shipped out today. Shipping will be $3.

2 Likes

if @Sapphirinia needs a motor pulley, just send her 1 or 2 of mine.

2 Likes