***FOR SALE*** LOADS of leftover Enertion parts!

I might be interested in pulleys (12mm) and such. US group buy anyone?

1 Like

Nice one!! 12mm pulleys for sure but having checked the belts they all appear to be 9mm…

…the good news is if you’re into 9mm belts and pulleys there’s bloody hundreds of them! :smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in doing a large bulk purchase to america. Looking for like half your wheels and enough pulleys for half of them and risers to match.

1 Like

Sounds good - drop me a PM. I’m meeting up with Jason for a beer / skate on Saturday and we’ll discuss pricing, I’ll then be able to make you an offer on a bulk buy :wink:

Further to this I’ll be sure to keep everyone in the loop of what’s left once things start selling. I don’t think anyone needs to worry about pulleys selling out in a hurry though there’s literally thousands of them!

Are they all flywheel pulleys @DanSkates? Are they 3D printed? Are there any Kegel pulleys? Cheers!

1 Like

They’re these ones:

Not sure what he did with all the Kegel style ones - I’ll ask him on Sat when I see him…you never know! I basically took as muh as I could fit in 1 car load!

These pulleys only fit the enertiontruck? Without modification huhv

Are the wheel pulley for kegel style wheels or flywheel?

Thanks! Looks like I’ll be changing to flywheels then! I’ll def take a few 12mm pulleys from you. Looking forward to Sunday!

1 Like

I would be interested in the 12mm pulleys, wheels, bearings, risers and what ever else you got

1 Like

flywheels and clones.

2 Likes

I’d also like some 12mm pulleys :smile:

2 Likes

I’d be up for going in on UK group buy for 12mm fly wheel.

2 Likes

Could we team up on this buy I’m from Ireland, need wheels and pulley, Pm me if intrested.

1 Like

Do this enertion flywheels pulleys still require caliber truck mod? Talking about cutting 1cm or so, off of the truck.

1 Like

Please include me,

I’m at Dublin Ireland,

I would like 12mm pulley system an extra belt, truck risers and bolts and wheels if they don’t cost a fortune,

2 Likes

indeed they do. Unless you get the Enertion caliber clones.

You’ll need to remove 8mm of aluminum for each pulley.

3 Likes

IF you ship to Dublin Ireland,

I would like 12mm pulley system an extra belt, truck risers and bolts and wheels if they don’t cost a fortune,

1 Like

I´ll do an extra thread for EU people as soon as we have numbers

6 Likes

Thanks,

I need focboxes so you group buy anything 80% chance i need :slight_smile:

1 Like