Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Fw: 3.29 - Hw: 60 and ppm is disabled in the controll tab untill I get motor detection to work.

they are not HW6.0… And why did the firmware before event tested them in the original

odd, thats what mine came shipped with, ill see if I can redo the firmware update then.

Well… if you tried FW for HW6.0 you might have blown the DRV

Fuck - its odd though that it apparently came with 6.0 hw when it should have been 4.12. Im going to check my other focboxes if they have the weong hw version aswell

If you didn’t try the HW6.0 firmware and blow the DRV, just install the extended BLDC tool with the right firmware.

1 Like

they are with firmware 2.18 or 2.54 with the old BLDC tool… you just got screwed by following the wizard on the new VESC tool, that suggests you HW6.0 by default

1 Like

just checked my other boxes ( 3 in total) the two I got without warrenty came with 6.0 hw, while the one I got with warranty came with 4.12

I think your confused. You don’t have HW6.0 none of the focbox have that ‘installed’. Hardware (hw) version is the actual board and components on it. Firmware (fw) is the code that actually makes the motor spin.

2 Likes

I wonder then why the read hw button didnt pickup on the right version then. well, time to see how much damage that caused

4.12 is the HW and 2.18 is the FW

1 Like

fhew, got it working with no problems. just got to keep an eye out for the hw versions now, im suprissed only one of mine was detected with the correct hw number

1 Like

Yep

I think I have officially ‘made it’ in life now !

Its actually quite a cool little free gift :joy:

Edit : the glasses were not included :sunglasses:

10 Likes

wow, thats really cool!

My order # is 157XX, I was told via chat that my order wouldn’t ship until the end of January

Funny to see those pixels “deal with it shades” here. I live almost next doors to the designers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best £1.20 ive ever spent :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

when was told to you this information?

Are they shipping the money clips separately? I got 4 focboxes & a nanox and didn’t receive one?

I was told on 1/3, no idea if it is accurate

(10:03:04 PM) Rizwan: Adam, The order is expected to be shipped by end of January. :slight_smile:

The smiley emoji was not from me, that was Rizwan

1 Like