FOCBOX Europe Group Hook-UP 18/18!

No, not yet. Working on the canbus cables

Alright ladies an gentsā€¦I have been looking at shipping for these bad boysā€¦it looks like an 7euros for shipping as a low average. Rather than fuck around getting individual shipping I would like to just add 7 to everyoneā€™s total and call it good. This doesnā€™t include the packaging Iā€™m going to need to get, nor the shipping costs to get these to me - I will eat both these costs. If you would please send funds to

PayPal: [email protected]

Prices are as follows:

ā‚¬122 friends and family single FOCBOX ā‚¬236 friends and family double FOCBOX ā‚¬245 friends and family doubleFOCBOX with canbus ā‚¬126 non friends and family single FOCBOX ā‚¬244 non friends and family double FOCBOX ā‚¬252 non friends and family double FOCBOX with canbus

Iā€™ll update the initial post with who has paid daily as I check my account. Iā€™m gonna need funds sooner rather than later gents. Payment by midnight Alaska time the 30th of this month or I start passing off to the wait list. I love you guys but I ainā€™t gonna be stuck with excess that I donā€™t need.

Also please include note in your payment with your Forum names - thanks those that have already paid and done this.

Cheers gents,

What do you mean by friends and family?

Update: Ohh, you mean the payment method with PayPal :slight_smile:

When you pay with paypal, and do not choose friends and family, there`s a ā€œpaypal feeā€ the receiver of the money pays out of the received money. Thats why the price is higher, if you choose to pay like this.

@monkey32 Doneā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for getting that, and for quick payment.

All done thank you man

8410 Wildon, Austria- need to know who you are forum name so I can mark you as PAIDā€¦

@monkey32 Do you have any ETA about when you will be sending out ?

Itā€™s me. From 22nd of August till 5th of Sep. I will be in Spain, so you could send it to the address I gave to you. If you send it after that time, please send it to Austria. Thanks

Sometime around the end of Aug. I figure around the 20th

Thanks @yaca

All done thanks man!

Will you be requiring delivery addresses via PM?

If itā€™s not included as the PayPal address yes please.

Thanks to everyone that has paid so farā€¦itā€™s nice to not have 2k + of debt hanging over my headā€¦

@hornet90 @TranxFu @Peetaa @Trans-amers @Yecrtz

Please send funds soon. Once my account is back to normal I may be able to do another GB for europe before I head back.

paid paid paid paid

Just transferred a big pile of gold to your account!

Cheers man. They are on their way to me.

IIā€™ll take one, Do you ship to uk?

Get in the second group buy thread, Iā€™ll put you down for one on that buy.

1 Like

Hey Group 1 - Check out what I just got today.

Just FYI - the power in cable are 12 awg with a 60XT connectors and the phase leads are 14awg and 4mm bullet connectors.

1 Like