Flipsky.net : China factory direct retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Unique aluminium case only produce by Flip Sky in China. Linking is:

That flip sky is an interesting design.

There is this dual one also.

1 Like

Bare faced spam @Barbara can you keep your wares in the parts market in a single thread, for reference like diyeboard http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/diyeboard-com-china-factory-direct-retail-electric-skateboard-diy-kits-and-parts/32666/2020

1 Like

Thanks,:sweat_smile:

Thanks for you like it.

No sweat 芭芭拉

1 Like

That’s not true. 3D Servisas also produces these in Lithuania.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/cases/products/aluminium-case-for-vesc-v4-12-bldc-motor-controller?variant=5687370350619

1 Like

OBVIOUsly they are uniquely copied! They are the only company to… wait they didn’t design them

@Gemma, do you also work for Flipsky?

Also dubious about validity of these accounts in terms of builders rather than socail media accounts from Flipsky @IrisYoung @BensonYong

possibly @Parkman (engineering)

listening in if I’ve got it wrong

3 Likes

Pretty sure maytech do one but in a raw alloy finish…

1 Like

@Gemma @Barbara I do not work for the FBI, nor would I want to.

I have been online for over 25 years, maybe longer than your own existence & learnt a trck or two in that time & if I’m right this is called social engineering.

I think I can speak for real builders here when I say there is zero desire to have random threads opened up in different parts of this forum for the purpose of commercal advertising by larger manufacturing companies by people either directly employed or indirectly hired to fulfill that purpose = social engineering.

And it’s against forum rules. Don’t like it? then get your boss’s boss to pay @onloop for advertising. Not going to happen right?

@diyeboard learnt this the hard way after pissing a few people off, now they get in probably quite good sales from this forum, learn from that. It’s called thread littering, I’ll bring the poopie bag if I feel it’s warranted.

The other people I tagged as Flip Sky liked your post but I am still of the opinion they are shill accounts set up to bolster Flipsky threads, likes are not worthy input, so any ratification, not on my side…yet

There are smaller scale builders who design, create new items, test them and post in differnt threads and yes sell them, that is encouraged because they are making real contributions to esk8, I don’t need to name names as we all know who they are.

So I’ve asked Flipsky to stop trying to do this and keep their product line in one thread in the Parts Market, that is a reasonable request.

I am not your friend yet, but let’s work on that.

7 Likes

I’ve fixed the title and the posted section

2 Likes

1 Like