Flash Sale: Carvon V4 XL limited sets (COMPLETED)

Is there a reason its $100 to upgrade even for people in the group by? The XL and the SD are listed at the same price on the carvon website

What trucks would we need to match up the front truck?

The Evolve trucks are also 305mm axles but they are double-kingpin instead of reverse kingpin

My pack is about half the size! Lol But that is sweeet!

@scepterr, cheater! eSk8 or nothing!

@BigBoyToys not gonna try a V4 SD XL rear and V4 SD front?

1 Like

Gotta ask, how’d you spotweld that?

$30,000 machine lol

2 Likes

Ya know what… ummmm forget I asked lol😂

2 Likes

Is there a specific reason you went 8S13P instead of 12S8P or 9P?

@BigBoyToys impressive battery. But Lipo’s at the bottom of a offroad board? Or are the channels in between for the sprinkler system :joy:

3 Likes

omg this thread… another carvon bomb, then some penis measuring competition with battery packs (very impressive!). I don’t like 12" wide trucks vs 10", but I like torque and brakes… With the website pricing, is the right move to buy another XL??

1 Like

Lol I’m so confused! If the XLs were more money it’d be easier to decide.

@Michaelinvegas how long is this flash sale up for?

Till he’s down to zero

He had 9 posted for sale…not sure how many left at the moment

I got one set!

5 Likes

Haha I promise you ain’t the only one lol

It fits the top speed I want for that build and the 13P helps with the current load on the cells. 5A/cell = 65A continuously with a burst up to 130A with a 2v sag on 30V.

I usually over spec my builds and limit them in software so I know that any faults won’t damage any hardware before the fuse goes.

1 Like

With 12S you would have 1/3 less amps in the battery circle to achieve the same power. So also less heat on the wires (your copper bars don’t care) and i guess also less stress for the vesc. (Which will be fine anyway). And top speed could be limited in the software. (which you can’t in this configuration)

Lol I’m in, this is getting obscene. You got any other wallet emptying surprises coming up? :slight_smile:

Now that I’ve committed, I’m guessing 4wd V4SDXL with carvon branded blue superfly 107s for cheaper than the parts, 5 pieces only.

BTW are these XL a response to raptor 2 ghost hubs?

2 Likes

We were the ones upset they wouldn’t sell motors and begging for them to take our money. No complaints here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes