First build, need some help with VESC Settings

Hey Everyone, first build here. Been around ESK for a little while now. I have 4 Boosted Board V2 Dual+, 2 Evolve Bamboo GT w/ Street Wheels w/ Custom KOTA decks and an InBoard M1. I have been doing all the work to keep up the boards and know my way around them pretty well. But, I have been buying parts from Dexter @ DIYelectricskateboards.com I think I have pretty much everything I need to build a board, but have some questions regarding the values to program the VESC. My build includes: Torque Boards 218mm Trucks Torque Boards Bolt On Motor Mounts for 63mm Motors Torque Boards 6355 190KV Motors Torque Boards VESC Controllers w/ needed connectors and wires Torque Boards 12S4P Battery Pack Torque Boards 36T w/ 14T 12mm Belt Setup PsychoTiller Thumb Remote

So basically any help with what values I should be inutting in the BLDC will be very helpful, along with any other suggestions or ideas to throw at me!!

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Hey there !

Stocked that you enjoy esk8 that much. You definetly have a serious collection !

Here on the forum, we are all about helping poeple and find solutions to various problems. Both your motors and your battery set up is within what I would consider standard. SO you should find PLENTY of information and answers to your questions with the search function in the top right corner. This ain’t reddit where we repeat the same questions on end. DIY takes time and since it is your first build, 1h read time probably won’t suffice for information purposes.

Quick search for your question, literally typed in your own keywords:

I suggest you get some serious reading time in there. Get more of an idea how you want to proceed with your build, open a build thread in the right format and category and poeple will help you.

But just not quite like this…

Thanks for the help!! Tried the search earlier and I think I was just overwhelmed. Time to get to reading now!!