First Build | Future Dual Motor | 190kv | 12S | Hill Climber

to be clear: this mount is rock-solid if you drill a little into your trucks and put a screw in. However, it’s not compatible with 63mm motors

Whatever u do DONT GET A BENCHWHEEL, I had one its a piece of shit.

what mesures are different?

i’m not sure, the product page doesn’t list motor compatibility. I’m speaking from experience; i bought this mount and it didn’t fit my motor. If you motor has two sets of screw holes it should work just fine

Thank for your feedback. I was concerned about that. Theres a lot of bad review but theres also a lot of good ones. I was sceptical. I also have the koowheel in mind.

63mm motors usually have a 31mm square mounting pattern, which is seemingly larger than the mount you listed. If you cut new slots for the pattern, it might considerably weaken the integrity of the mount.

Hobbyking has a new mount for sale (though backordered I think). You could try there. It’s only like $9 USD.

@thisguyhere While the ESC on mine was shot, the mechnical parts seemed pretty decent quality. Still gonna do a conversion on my dead Benchwheel sometime.

Is possible to run it with only 2 screws?

It’ll likely slip, especially under heavy load/vibration.

Ok. thanks. I’ll see if I find other.

About the BMS. Do you thinks its the correct one?

I dont have to much knowledge on geared builds because I have hubs, but what I can say is if you want to save a little bit, get a cheaper BMS like THIS one. You just need to bypass the current limiting and just use it for charging. You could also get a 48V 10A PSU and use that for charging instead of that LiPo charger, but youll have to wire it up yourself and build a custom enclosure. Its what I did but if your not to electronically inclined it could be difficult.

The BMS you linked is 12s, and you initially said 3x 4s batteries but later said 2x 4s batteries. If it’s 3x 4s batteries, then yea that’ll work, but you might want to consider the suggestion @JdogAwesome said as well, that’s what I currently do.

Don’t know hot to do the PSU wiring tho

There’s a bunch of lipo wiring posts on here. You should be able to find info easily. Start here,

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/search?q=lipo%20wiring%20diagram

I know how to wire. Don’t know how to wire the PSU in specific.

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Wiring diagrams on here should include all you need to get a board setup with charging.

What @JdogAwesome said was a good idea. But I was looking for that PSU and don’t know how to wire it to de circuit.

Theres some other people who have asked about that and you can look them up, but its not to hard. Pretty much with most BMS you just connect the - of the PSU to the input charge on the BMS and the + of the PSU straight to the battery. then you set the PSU to 50.2V which is the full charge voltage of a 12S LiPo and when the BMS sense the battery’s are full it will stop accepting a charge.

But I’ld like to make something more clean. With a conector. Can you post a link or a photo of the PSU that you use?

http://www.batterysupports.com/432v-44v-504v-4a-lithium-ion-lipo-battery-charger-12s-12x-36v-p-167.html

Number 2 pin on the socket goes to the BMS discharge out put and the Number 1 pin goes directly to the positive of the cell pack. LEave the third one alone.

Ok thanks.

A charger with output current 1.8-5A will charge my batteries at 5A? this for example