First build, 30+ mph, 2x 6374 190kv, help!

Right now only thing left is: 1: circlips:

In the Enertion single motor mount installation hey does put two of these do I need to?

Then I need you guys to answer these following questions: 1: is it gonna explode? 2: could you tell me the range and the speed this setup would have? 3: I was looking maybe into another deck that would fit everything but that had a kick tail maybe like the super glider, you know any?

You don’t need cir-clips. It’s an option but you don’t need them. That’s why there’s a hub on the motor pulley to stop any horizontal movement. We’ve since removed them from our motors since they limit your options as your setup is otherwise fixed to a specific area/position.

the motor mount that he is using TB motor mount is really short,so before you start being rude,i am throwing my experience and troubles.

@Exiledd_Top He’s most likely using the 16T Motor Pulley with the shorter hub vs the one you have. If your still having issues with it. Send me a PM. You can pay for shipping and I’ll send you the newer 16T Motor Pulleys.

I’m not trying to be rude. You seem intent that there is no way the torque boards pulley will work and he has to buy the ollin boards one. In my experience, that is not true, as I’ve had no problems with it. So I’m just trying to make sure that since it’s his first build and he doesn’t have a lot of experience, that he’s not getting thrown false information, or directed to spend more money than he has to.

ALRight calm them horses I’ve already contacted @torqueboards and he has cleared everything up, @Exiledd_Top you have the old motor pulley and @pennyboard has the new, as torqueboards said before you can prob just get a new one if you want. :smiley:

1 Like

I was unaware I had the "old ones " I check there site never seen a "new one " , I ordered ollin motor pulleys and I haven’t had issues am not bashing on TB or anything I have bought everything from them.

Do you guys know any other decks that good fit the battery enclosure and the motor mounts? Does the super glider by earthwing work with this setup?

Dammmm son! Where’d you find this? Looks great but pricey as hell! I wonder if this beauty’ll have the space to put everything down there?:heart_eyes: https://boardsbay.com.au/products/arbor-backlash-37-longboard-complete

Do you guys know any waterproof epoxy or silicone type glue for motor wires, enclosures… etc?

How’d your build end up? Looking at putting something similar together