FAULT_CODE_UNDER_VOLTAGE (VESC problem)

It’s like the 5th time replacing the BMS

Using the same charger between all the BMS?

Also as a general rule, sparks aren’t good for electronics

Yeah it’s an evolve charger, works fine.

Gonna need to see the PCB of the BMS to spot any damage I don’t know if i would feel comfortable with lipos that look like that under my feet :thinking:

1 Like

Thinnest diy board man! Haha the lipos are inside the deck!

I get that but how did they get all the almost puncture marks on almost every cell?

2 Likes

Magic hahaha

I cant get into the BMS. It’s soldered shut

Have you been getting the same BMS model each time or diff ones?

Pls isolate your cells dude! Sooner or later you´re gonna have magic smoke comming out that deck! Lipos like it best in a soft environment, not wiggeling around like that.

Also your wiring confuses me a bit with that bms. In your picture, you´ve connected the top two contacts together?

It’s a “smartbms”(at least looks like one) they’re weird af lol

Some of them go in a protection mode, where you´re not able to do something. They activate it to keep you from starting a fire. Wire it off, check your cells, charge them a bit and try to connect them again and see how things go.

1 Like

Have you try to bypass something on the BMS ?

And is the BMS made for LIPO?

How do I charge?

What high amp BMS should I get?

I have Velcro under them. They aren’t moving anywhere. I’ll be sure to protect them better in the future. Also, who doesn’t love a bit of magic smoke every now and again

with some other lipo charger, like an imax b6 or something.

lipos like to be coated, don´t just glue them in place naked, that´s kinky :no_good_woman:

coated with what?

I believe he meant wrapped This is how I repacked a lipo https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/3511

heatshrink and then something cushy, like a neopren sheet to avoid vibrations