Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

“Firstly, the dual brushless motors power the board up insanely steep hills of up to 25 degree gradient with ease.”

This means 46% hills? Can the Raptor and Boosted do this too?

@E-Boarding I doubt you can even walk up a 45% incline. Usually, inclines this steep will have stairs on the side. At least, here in SF.

30-35% is pretty steep already.

1 Like

The Carbon GT is priced slightly higher than our exiting carbon board however the customer does get a lot more for their money.

Likely $1800+ w/o the wheel package going by this…I’ll wait lol…

24mph for ~30 miles while only weighing 2 more pounds than a d+ is pretty impressive. Would like to see the torque compared to the raptor dual…if its better (or even just as good), the non-diy market is about to get serious.

1 Like

Man that is a lot of money, obviously there are lots of people with that kind of money to spend…makes me appreciate the DIY community even more though with that we can make for the price :slight_smile:

They used a weight sensor that disables the board if there is nobody standing on it, great addition. I think I see a little bit of drop in the deck shape, which is a huge improvement over the old design.This thing looks awesome! If they sell their pneumatic wheels separately, I’d give them a try.

But I bet it doesn’t have FOC mode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being that summer is near yup, I see people spending near 2k for the d+ because the website is sold out – not realizing that 1) Boosted is still taking orders 2) a new model is coming out and 3) this board will shit all over it

As DIY parts improve and expand, more people will be inclined to just make their own…

Yea no Foc probably and slow. Whenever I come across one or a boosted, on a flat or any hill, they look cool but I can’t help flying by at double the speed to show them what a diy will do. Way way better. I rode the evolve and boosted. A lot of the owners have no idea how much stronger and faster diy can be. Marketing. If they just sold the deck…wish someone just sold a nice carbon deck with a good compartment Evolve used to run lipo

I was guessing even more! I’d think $2000usd for the basic model with thane wheels, $2200usd for the AT version.

1 Like

sadly i dont see anything beautiful about it or even special

Well, I do !! It’a a great looking board. And the small drop make it even nicer.

But taste is very personnal …

3 Likes

Beautiful!!! That all!!!

3 Likes

@willpark16 I’m surprised that it doesn’t appeal to you. As @akira notes, taste is personal. But if a member of this forum posted these pics and and said “hey here’s my new build” I would be highly impressed!

exactly but thats if this was a diy build. There is nothing new or great that anyone couldnt go build in their garage for half the price. Also they’ve been developing this thing for like a year at least. In the end all they did was add a li ion pack which enertion did first then add dual motors and big wheels like enertions board also. They were never using dual before now it magically pops up on their board

Am i the only one bothered by the fact that they used the two closer screw holes instead of the two farther ones? that looks like a custom truck, so why have holes that you dont use

1 Like

no offense but i dont think enertion was the first to use li-ion, dual motors, or big wheels

2 Likes

none taken and u are right they werent. But some guy was just on here speaking for the guy that makes them and said Jason was basically a cheap copy of their own work and wishes he could be like evolve. However the next board realeased has all of the same basic components jason uses.

Those l👀K like gullwings

Let’s not get this shit started again mate…let’s leave who said what in the past

3 Likes

Not trying to start anything just disagreeing with a previously false statement