Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

Now imagine your evolve gt !!!

1 Like

I am going to order this. I actually own a boosted dual plus, a raptor and I am waiting for the inboard to arrive. My current Carbon is for sale and I don’t know if I will still own it when I get the gt. But of so I’ll make a big comperison

1 Like

That is a lot of e boards! You could have bought a car.

1 Like

I’d cancel the inboard and go with the bamboo version of the new Evolve (in addition to the carbon). The inboard will likely be delayed to no end lol

Yes maybe. The only reason why I don’t do that is because you aren’t allowed to drive these boards in Germany and the inboard looks like a normal board which makes it interesting for me when I ride through crowded areas. And yes I could have bought a car, but it became a hobby. I even ordered the onean jet board, but I’m still waiting for it.

Another question. Do you think it’s possible to put the raptor dual motor on the old carbon street and use the electronic and the remote of the evolve Carbon Street?

I don’t see why not. You can pick up a nice 6374 motor to throw on there, but you may need new mounts and pulleys.

What do you think how long the range could be with the two 2400 watt dual motor of the raptor on the old carbon with the battery of the carbon?

i think the battery would decide. are they both running on the same voltage? be a bit less range likely since running two is more inefficient.

Evolve homepage says it’s a Custom Designed 35 volt 10AH Lithium Polymer battery.

And the the description on the enertion page is: 14 Volts - 44 Volts Max for the motor.

Seeing as the Carbon only has 1 motor, you’ll probably want a single 6374 motor, unless you want to mod it with 2 escs.

I’ll give it a try and tell you how it worked out.

Im selling battery ,hub motor, vesc , controller new new!!!

Going a little bit back on topic, @Mickyboy, when you tried out the GT were you using their new remote? How did it feel?

I took a look at the old one in a few reviews and it seemed to have a few flaws with the throttle control. Also, is it easy to switch between reverse and accelerate in general with evolve remotes?

1 Like

LOL savage! apparently everyone is having a update on their boards right now. Curious to see what Boosted does.

raptor isn’t great at low speed/s cruising??its fine at low speeds, just not designed to go that slow. Enertion have videos.

2 Likes

Just thought I’d share… :slight_smile:

You can’t actually find the text “Evolve GT Carbon” anywhere in their code when on the site though…usually it would be metadata in the header.

Man, you’re obsessed. Can’t say I blame you, so am I.

2 Likes

If I still had my BB, believe me, I wouldn’t be…it’s like a giant fucking black hole in daily routine that I can never ignore… Everytime I miss the bus, deal with traffic, hunt for a parking space, ride a bike, or feel the sun on my face I just imagine how awesome it would be to have the board. All I can do is talk about this board until it arrives at my door…then I will still be talking about it but on video :slight_smile:

1 Like