Europe Raptor 2 Group buy

It will work with paypal can you give me your paypal link ?

@ExFr

Just sent you a private message

THE HOT DEALS ARE STARTING TO SELL OUT!

thanks for the support

Hey @ExFr, how’s it going? Are you still in?

I am i just had some trouble to use the website this days my messages were not going through!

I live in the Netherlands, to be more specific next to Den Haag. I’ m interested in a dual or triple ore even 5x purchase!

But I do have my concernes about safely taking care of the purchase… I can’t just money to some randomn user on this forum :confused:

We’re already a full 3X if @ExFr is coming through. Sending money to stranger is always a risk and I don’t know any other way to do it. Your best bet is maybe to find 1-2 friends that you know to join you in a group buy.

Are there still some packages available and someone to group up?

Kickstarter has ended. Only pre-order from http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/ now.

Fan mannen, hade jag vetat hade vi kunna köpt tillsammans, betalade 11 kakor nu i efterhand

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT:

Bulk Discounts on Raptor 2

Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount

Buy 2 - 5 and pay only USD1,090.89 each Buy 6 - 10 and pay only USD1,040.71 each Buy 11 - 20 and pay only USD991.30 each Buy 21 - 100 and pay only USD941.89 each

someone erased my post . but anyway . as i was saying please tell me there is another group buy on its way . im 100% in

Wrong group buy :wink: This is the erope one

Hey guys, is still someone up for a group purchase in April? After seeing the huge battery upgrade yesterday i’d like to get one. I’m currently in Germany

Did u get any prices

Just to let u know Enertion has a 48h sale 1099 usd for 3 boards no split shipping

Is this stil open?

Where are at Im thinking about waiting for the carvon evo But i could be pushed for a raptor 2

Hello guys, im super interested to join a bulk buy of raptor 2. Please let me know if there is any group with a slot for me :slight_smile:

Hi, I live in Italy, is there anyone interested to join a bulk buy of raptor 2?