Europe part supply

Beautiful place to ride :slight_smile: unfortunately not yet, the remote will be ready for shipping from 18 august!

Fottaz do own this website? http://eskating.eu/

Hi, yes It’s mine, I’ve created it by my own!

@fottaz Can you give some more specific details about the batteries? Which cells do you use? Do you build them yourself? Which configuration is the small battery? Does it have a BMS like the big pack? Maybe you could put these specs into the description too :slight_smile:

Hi Lukas, I have to decide how to costumize it, with the right sizes and spec. I dont have more informations about that yet. I will update asap this product. It’s made by a Chinese manufacturer.

1 Like

Why this question @ajaynagra :smile:?

well done looks nice @fottaz its a cool website i like it. Hope it goes well

1 Like

thank you! I love this website more than others

no problem

Hey guys, I have 20 Nano Remote controllers (Winning no brand) in stock ready to be shipped in Europe http://eskating.eu/product/nano-remote-controller-2-4ghz-europe/ and I have also 3 Enertion Belts 12mm 265mm Soon I will have 83mm and 90mm Wheels in Black or White, and other parts for European Eskaters.

For any question feel free to contact me!

Turnigy SK3 motors would be great in 190 - 230kv range…Have not seen them in stock on hobbyking for a while…

Final chance my european friends… I am stateside now…if you’d like some quality goods from over here let me know asap.

Some more infos about the wheels?

I will have pics next week, diameter 83 and 90 mm 78a duro

What can you get?? How long you there for?

Depends on what you want-cuts the shipping charges. Here another 10 days.

Vesc & flywheels from @chaka

1 Like

Ok see if Chaka can get to Alaska by the 29th if yes , send him the cash a have them shipped to me.

FOR SALE: NEW GT2B Controller PRICE: 21 EURO SHIPPING: FROM BELGIUM TO EU

If chaka can get that done. I would be interested in 2 of his 200kv motors, 2 of his modular motor mounts and 2 of his vesc heatsink upgrade kits

@monkey32 @chaka what do you think ??

I’m in canada right now for business. But sadly not long enough…