Europe part supply

Post office is closed on weekends and their website is shit. I work till 7 tonight so I will pack all the things up and take them in to get the quotes tomarrow. I’ll let everyone know about the quotes then.

1 Like

@Mathieu i would like to get Pullys for 8mm shaft with keyways. 2 pulleys with 18 teeth and 2 pulleys with 20 teeth both for 9mm belts would it be possible for you to get these? i asked already a few days ago but did not get an answer that is why i post the same question again.

I’m sorry, i missed that. Right now it is without the keyway at my local supply. But i am contacting big suppliers (with pulleys in all shapes and sizes :wink: ) to try and maybe set some europe electric skateboard parts shop up. I’m looking if the european demand would be high enough to set something up

Hey Falco,

Shipping for 1x black 36 t 9mm pully is 7€

Pully- 20 bolts-5 shipping- 7

Total 32€

pm me if you would like to procede

Are there any 12mm wide motor pulleys with 15t that fits the Enertion belts?

European gentlemen-

Ollin boards has a sick deal going on his new motors now - These look awesome and all my dealling with Chaka makes and sells only the best and the dude has some seriously stellar customer service. If you want them for cheap tell me/pay me now - I charge 10 euros carry fee to transport across the atlantic plus price of the motor and shipping in europe (from Spain). Still saves you 50 euros on one motor!!!

I would like to buy the parts! Unfortunately i can’t pm you. Maybe you can pm me? One last question: Is the washer included to the pully or to the bolts? I already have bolts but i definitely need the washer to on the other side of the wheel. Ah, doesn’t matter, i will pay the 32€. Please pm me.

pm sent

20 god damn

Hi monkey32, What do you have left? Any of those wheels?

I take down material as its sold…so anything up is still for sale…yes I have both sets of wheels

Alright euro peeps, what do we need. I’m making a shopping list… So far: 1x carvon dual hub 4 x psychotiller mounts

Any desire for hummies hubs @ 200 a pop, or enclosures, or torqueboard goods?

Hi guys,

I’m also from Belgium and planning on building my own esk8te. I’m moving to Sydney in a couple of months and this looks like the ideal way of getting around the city. I’m on a budget though, so any good deals on parts, I’m happy to hear them. I’m still doing my research so appreciate any tips on parts and setup.

2 Likes

Hi guys, in 2 weeks I’ll be ready to ship eskate parts from Italy for all European costumers. Vesc, belts, Motors, nano controller are already available in preorder with 10% off!

The web site in beta version is:

3 Likes

nice, i’m in italy too :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy: nice!! Where are you from precisely? Stay tuned I’m working hard to get all the best for E-skaters EU community!

PS: product desctriptions will be available soon!

1 Like

your “UNIVERSAL TRUCK CLAMP” is that a complete mount? 35€ sounds like a very good deal for Europeans.

Hi, you should combine it with the motor mount 30€ so the total will be € 65 for a complete motor mount. I’m working a lot to find a mount with lower price but is pretty hard, this universal mount still be a really good quality product.

under http://eskating.eu/product-category/motor-mounts/ there is no motor mount besides the clamp.

You are right! Tonight I’ll update the website, you will find the mount. I’ll work to offer a complete kit around 50€

Hi everybody, I’m almost ready with 9-12mm high quality Belts EU shipping http://eskating.eu/product-tag/belts/

10% OFF also for Belts! Shipping from 8 August 2016, takes 2-4 days in most cases.

If you have questions feel free to contact me!