EUROPE- motor,controller,pulley,wheel group buy

Don’t think your willing to pay 20$ for shipping for clones

I would if I had the money tbh, can’t find 75a anywhere

Clones and who knows but I ordered 75A from the factory

mind if I ask which one? have you used them before? sorry only asking now!

if they’re still $27 then i’ll take a 90 & 97 off you. whatever colour you have…

Never used them before someone else has ill find the thread and i will link it.

I only have 97MM wheels left sorry

And they are 28Euros

ok cool.

i got a pair of 97mm BigFoot wheels off FleaBay earlier in the year, so don’t need another pair if they are clones… if any of the 90mm orders don’t work out for whatever reason, i’m in for a set of those and can pay as soon as you need it.

1 Like

this is the price for 4 wheel ?

Sold out on all wheels sorry about that :frowning:

Wheels - Packages got split into 2. So one is in Netherlands and one is in Hongkong Remotes coming on tuesday and one of the packages for wheels on tuesday Motors are ready to be shipped

2 Likes

Yeewha - looks great!

1 Like

Hey Could I also enter for a 6374 motor and a pully set?

6374 and yes you can

https://eu.electric-skateboard.market/product/36t-abec-pulley-kit/ and this one?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay

TNT said they called and emailed me about paying upfront for customs for the wheels

Today i paid so it should arrive tomorrow according the lady on phone.

2 Likes

Nice! What about the rest of the batch? Have you received anything else?

Just waiting for information for motors. Sorry it’s taking a long time

No need to rush, group buys may take a long time, that’s a statement :slight_smile: Just to know, do you think we can receive the stuff for the 1st week of september? I received an invite from a local longboards maker who builds premium birch decks (250-300 euros each) to check out some stuff he shows on the 12th of november, and I want to blow up his stand with an electric board! Could it be possible?

Wow expensive decks!

@JLabs is in charge of motors and he said they will be shipped from China this week

3-4 days shipping

But i always get trouble so i will say 4-5 days

So in a week or so i should ship your items

1 Like

3 Likes