Europe GB - CLOSED!

I just received a message from Ajay telling me my package was sent today. I’ll post a pic when I get the package, but it looks like we’re finally getting somewhere! Cheers!

1 Like

I called UPS just now, they said i will need to send an approval form to their email address which i am going to do now

This was dated 25th of July?

25th jul 2015

1 Like

I actually picked the first google result. This shit is still going on.

I’ve been back and forth through the tunnel a lot recently. 6 or so times in the last month and seen absolutely no evidence of this still going on. (Last time was last night) Plenty of security but no camps and spotted none of the previously very visible people trying to get into lorries.

Yeah i imagine, although UPS said it was fine to send but I am double checking since this kind of information is not well known

@ajaynagra Does that mean there is a chance that this will all be over very soon?

Yes and I am as happy as your are, if you have anyone in the UK though lmk

@ajaynagra still waiting for my proof of shipping :slight_smile: It’ll be one less PayPal claim for you.

@ajaynagra did you send my wheels to me?

Yes 10 char

1 Like

No, they evacuated all migrants camps in Calais a while ago, you need to update your source of information. Maybe it came from Fox news :joy:

Looking the receipts from the post office and it looks like they didnt give me all of them, i will go in the morning and ask for more proof of postage. Luckily i have pictures of everyones label just in case this happened

(last off-topic post) Your (if you are English) immigration minister wants to spend 2million £ to build a wall at calais because ““People are still getting through,” he said. “We have done the fences. Now we are doing the wall”

PM me if you want to continue this discussion.

1 Like

Guess I’ll see my wheels and stuff soon than @ajaynagra

Still nothing, or are you just ignoring me?

1 Like

He’s ignoring me too. I’ve ordered a remote from him in November. Still haven’t received anything, also no refund and no answer.

I would like to have tracking number also, PM me please. Thanks.

I will do when i get on my laptop