Europe GB - CLOSED!

Doesn’t 4G work in UK? In Finland nobody uses public WiFi because it so bad or there isn’t any. And my phone’s 4G give me 100mb/s when home WiFi only 30mb/s.

Yep, 4G is fast in Finland. Pic for me too please.

If you say everything is sent out then id also like my tracking number and a picture. I can wait for the picture, but i’d like the tracking number asap. U can update our paypal dispute with the tracking number, and when i receive it then ill cancel the dispute.

Still haven’t received an answer, seems like someone is ignoring me.

Can you give me some info?

Tracking number? Or You know my paypal account.

But I think You are still lying.

I know @fedestanco shipped some batteries, ask him. I already paid once, tell me if you need more. I’m in Greece without Internet, you already have everything to ship to me. I’m pretty upset about this, if you can’t send batteries send everything else and refund me. If I have to pay more for the dangerous goods I will, but please stop this “not replying for days” thing

He shipped them either on ground or illegally or he used a carrier I haven’t seen yet

As You all can see I don’t get any answer from Ajay, could someone direct me what I can do now? Please PM me if there are more people with similar problem, I’m going to start new topic tomorrow.

Good for you, i am not replying to you because you clearly have nothing helpful to say…

This kind of attitude won’t help neither me or You, please be specific how do You think we can solve this situation. I really want to cooperate but without both sides I will do everything I can to end this in the best way there is for me.

I have PMd you the proof of shipping

1 Like

I got a battery from @fedestanco. He just shipped via UPS and put that sign on the side of the package.

Could you please not show my mobile number to the world? :smile: @Papperlapp

1 Like

Air freight or Land?

Ahh, sorry. Honest mistake.

I dunno man. I just asked my forwarder which countries are ok handling >100wh batteries and uk was on the list.

And I did it before even planning to make the GB, so it was 6 months ago.

Your forwarder in China? Or in your homeland

Homeland. It is partnered with ups anyways.

OK ill call UPS

Probably with the mess happening around the tunnel between France and the UK (immigrants are braking into trucks with force to get to the uk), ups decided to cut ground transportation with england.

*this is just my theory