Europe GB - CLOSED!

Sent via royal mail large letter, i will send you a picture of the shipping label and the receipt

1 Like

Really? If thats the case I will be able to send one persons person which isnt all bad news i guess

Really ? Sounds great, Iā€™ll cancel the claim the moment I get those pictures/shipping label.

Thank you very much, i wish i could give something in return for the lathing. I was hoping to do a giveaway for some items when i get some rest in the easter holidays, I know i havent been perfect but i wasnt myself

1 Like

So 10s4p chopped in 10 pieces should be fine? Itā€™s 50/50 which one is better option Dangerous goods fee or battery in pieces.

http://sales.dpd.co.uk/content/lithiumbatteries/

ā€œA battery is a combination of two or more cells electrically connected (for example, as used in a laptop or mobile phone).ā€

So loose will be fine?

No more lying - hard to believe now.

@ajaynagra Did you call DHL, UPS, DPD, FEDEX and so on?

Whereā€™s my controller

Or my money

NKon.nl sends their stuff via DPD with a label like that:

so should be doable somehow :wink:

You need to call ups and so on and ask themā€¦ If i get it right its only forbidden to send batteries over 100wh with air mail unless you do it as dangerous goods But send them not by plane (shipping over seas ) should be possible

Maybe they can tell you sth or help you (or they do it):

But normally you organise sth like that before you order 10 or more of those batteriesā€¦ I hope you get it done it would be nice to know what fee you have to pay for shipping as dangerous good @ajaynagra

I wasnā€™t aware of the new law sorry, i have called pack n send and they donā€™t do it .

Managed to send 1 package to ninja since he has someone in the UK

Have you got any family in the uk?

I called fedex and they said with the right forms its fine, but the guy didnā€™t sound confident. Since everything else is sent in the group buy i can concentrate on the batteries

You need to get more information about how to ship as dangerous good and the price or how to ship on the land/sea way And no i dont have any relatives in uk

Everything else is posted ajay?

Yeah Iā€™ll PM you pics

Can I have my tracking number and picture?

same here.

It takes way too long to send picture on school WiFi do you mind if i send after school