Europe GB - CLOSED!

Hi

I rang up some parcel companies and they said they cant send dangerous goods e.g. lion batteries >100wh theres a new law since Jan 2017 where they heavily regulate these packages. I want to ring some more companies but i asked a couple of people over PM hoping they had any helpful ideas but they suggested ask the community

iā€™ll do some research, but i donā€™t have much time right now.

I wrote to Mr. Nagra about my order and gave him a list with the date when I paid via paypal and for what and asked him to proof it in his paypal account. I gave him a list what I ordered too. I asked him also if everybody should do the same now. I will inform you when I receive an answer.

You can message me btw, its probably easier. I have lost a lot of money here and the last thing i want is any more threats, i want to help

1 Like

All batteries are over 100Wh so ajay should send them as dangerous goods. But i donā€™t have any idea how expensive that is.

Ill call them up to make sure

Donā€™t see it as a threat. To talk with your father seams for me the only way to find a solution.

not u, just other people

You had enough time for dealing with all of us, with extra fees, with shipping. For me now is the only way to look for help somewhere else because there is no communication with You.

Iā€™ve sent a 250wh battery across to UK using DHL, no questions asked.

What paper work did you fill out?

I spoke to Fedex and they said i needed to do some paperwork, but the guy didnt seem too experienced and he also said he couldnt send to Germany

Biggest problem here is overseas shipping. You sent it inside UK?

Nkon.nl can ship worth of 360Wh batteries with 17e to Finland so there must be some way

I dont think i am able to call them?

Honestly, my dad shipped it for me. He has good contacts at DHL and the interns handled it as far as i knew.

I didnā€™t mean that you have to ask them. It was just example that shipping batteries is possible.

They send them as dangerous goods and itā€™s regular shipping + x amount of money.

@ajaynagra: I ordered just a pair of trucks and a set of wheels. There should be no problems shipping that. When can I expect them?

This week no more lying

I am sending it tomorrow

1 Like

Great! Iā€™ll take your word for it. Please provide tracking number in PM

Are you still keeping in mind that Iā€™m missing belts and motor pulley ?

When nkon sends batteries they sell them as single ones. Problem starts when you connect them together. Shipping companies donā€™t allow a single pack >100Wh - single cells they donā€™t care. You could ship a Tesla worth of batteries as long as they are single units and not connected.