Europe GB - CLOSED!

So he’s been on line 2 hours ago… and made a post but I can’t tell what that post is?? Am I missing something?

Is this good place to start? Please PM with his adress.

He sent PM to somebody.

No dude that’s for reporting people who take government money they shouldn’t

Right…there was a link somewhere…

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ this i guess

EDIT As outsider I cannot report fraud, it has to be someone from UK

EDIT2 On Friday Im gonna start new topic about Ayay and this GB, hoping someone knows good way to handle this case

Theres no need to create a new thread, all info is here.

(I’m sure the thread will get shut down)

Yes, but my idea is to reach as many people as I can, probably many of users don’t know that this kind of problem exists here but maybe someone have experience to share. This is not some small thing to hide.

Just to inform you guys. My stuff were sent on friday and I received them today.

Did he answer your messages or how did you deal this with him? Did you pay some extra shipping cost?

We talked last week and I agreed to pay shipping again. He also sent me a bill from the post office two days ago.

Okay. Then i might have to pay third shipping. This group buy has been really big heist.

I did some calculations and i could have saved 80 euros and loads of headache without this group buy.

Today I wrote an e-mail to the father of Ajay and he replied. I explained the situation and that ajay wants to get money for shipping a second time and that we already paid an extra money in january and not all the people like to pay again and so on.

He replied twice.

at first:

“Will speak to Ajay today, but he told me he waiting for postage, but I will try to sort this out and sent all the items. Thanks for letting me know.”

and later:

“Hi can just make sure with the group, people who have paid postage they will have proof then let me know. Thanks.”

Now I’m not sure what the second one means. What should I answer, Please help!

He needs paypal receipts, for evidence that these claims you made are true

He could look at his paypal account or how should we handle this?

I can’t say what you should answer. He can see all transactions in his paypal. Can you mention that Ajay haven’t even said how much money he need?

Oh i get it. He didn’t understood that Ajay is asking third shipping fee. He wants some proofs from second fees.

I wrote to him that I will mail him in the evening. I don’t have time now but please let me now how we should handle our chance.

I think we all should send Paypal transaction id’s of the first payment which included shipping and from the extra payment for the shipping. With them he can check that we are not lying.

Today i escelated my claim to paypal because today was the last chance for me to do that so now its in the hands of paypal I also wrote an email to the mail he gave us for paying to let him know i also told him when and what i paid . So now lets see whats going to happen…

Mr. Charan Nagra wrote to me:

“Ajay has a problem with shipping the batteries does anybody know a carrier that does, otherwise I’ll make sure everyone gets the parts”

Any ideas?