Europe GB - CLOSED!

Today is the last day i have until paypal wont let me escalate the claim to them. So i went ahead and did that because i’ve heard nothing about my package and dont expect it just to be here out of the blue today. So now it is in the hands of paypal.

Parts arrived today. Looks good, think I’m down a wheel bolt but I have my own spares so it’s not a big issue.

Cheers Ajay, good luck the rest of you!

1 Like

@ajaynagra any idea of what has already been sent, what remains to be posted? Do you have all the batteries with you?

Those mounts look good - wish I had gone in for one of those now. I didn’t get any wheel pulley bolts so will have to pick some up.

Congratulations! Did you pay the whole postage twice?

Yeah, shipping to me was only like £3.50 so I didn’t really mind paying twice.

The problem is when you don’ t even know how much extra you have to pay…

4 Likes

@ajaynagra As I can see people are receiving their orders. I’d be happy to cancel the claim when you can ensure me to send me the missing parts (motor pulley, belts, no need for bolts).

I’m gonna go check my mail now. Taking bets on wether it’s there or not.

EDIT: No dice :frowning:

What’s going on @ajaynagra?

@ajaynagra is missing again, no updates, no responses on PM’s, nothing.

So nothing is going on.

He’s very likely in Hawaiian islands, enjoying hes12K. You know … girls, coctails, as usual…

It’s last day, I mean, it’s 21th deadline date, but he is not responding, not even logging in forum. Treats us like crap.

He was online 10 hours ago, but seems like he didn’t do anything.

Oh yeah, been here 10h ago, my bad! But why he should do something if he can just chill?!

So…how many of us didn’t receive the stuff we paid for? Anyone from UK with knowledge where we can report it? I’m from Poland but I’m not gonna leave it like this.

Germany here… still nothing, no PM, no package no notification about what´s going on. This BMS and charger was the first thing I ordered for my build and will be the last part missing for the completion :smiley: The second BMS was a Christmas gift for a friend of mine. He still thinks i was joking and I´m an asshole to not deliver it :sob:

2 Likes

Or you ask who received his stuff.

Here are the lucky ones:

Anybody else?

I received my stuff except the remote 18 days ago. Yesterday he sent me a message saying he was sending the remote today.

1 Like

So maybe the batteries are the problem? Nobody received any, right?

He shipped a battery, i remember a photo but I don’t know from who

I got my battery. (Uk)

2 Likes