Europe GB - CLOSED!

please create a sheet where you point out every order with status! You ship out many incomplete parcels and people don´t know what they have to pay and when they should await their package! It would make your life so much easier and people would have a status about what is going on! @ajaynagra so please take an hour time and sort everything out! (my order was 2x 77A BMS and a 4A charger)

And another 2 days have passed. It doesnt look like you’re gonna make the 21st. @ajaynagra, it think what bothers people most here is the complete lack of communication, the rest could be forgiven in my opinion, but the communication makes it really really hard to put any faith in you.

Well I can’t complain about the recent communication in PM’s: Sent money and PM. Got reply 6 minutes later and a ton of photos of my package plus a lot of answers to my qustions. Ajay sent it the day after and even got me a tracking code. Will post pictures soon.

What if @ajaynagra could do it like this for all of us?

Maybe he prefers his friends. Some of us don’t find nice words for ajay so we have to wait longer. But I don’t like to lick sombodies Ass.

1 Like

Unfortunate

I supported him with some things, took some fotos of stuff and send some extra money in the beginning, but am still waiting for my stuff…so not really a friends-thing going on here

1 Like

So it’s even more difficult to understand how Ajay decides to give an answer or not. A big lack of communication.

1 Like

Here are some pics. I got 25 pulleys and only 10 of those discs which are there to hold the bolts(which are not included/existent) in place. Idk how I should handle these… First come first serve ? You will have to talk it out with @ajaynagra. He threw in some envelopes. So thats quite okay.

Anyways I’d be happy if you could send me the rest of my order… As these pulley kits are useless without a single belt or the motor pulley. Did you take in account that I have ordered a complete pulley kit as well ? Did you just throw in a couple of pulleys for me to lathe or are these specific to every order/user ?

PS: I don’t think these retainer rings will hold on for long. @JuniorPotato93 your shared retainer rings on thingiverse should fit these right ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

PSA: Those retainer rings are complete sh*t. I had to 3d print better ones for everyone. 1mm thick aluminum will not hold anything. Also, the orangatang pulleys do not have the correct bolts. (Not trying to bash anyone here)

Would you have an STL for me ? I figured these wouldn’t be of any use.

It’s the junior one on Thingiverse.

I have two weeks left to build my board, so the sooner the better for me :slight_smile: not trying to impose priority over anyone tho

It took 18 hours not 3 days, and what do you want me to do buy a new camera?

Did You send some stuff? Can I get my tracking number? Or can I have my money back?

so you can buy a new camera but your asking people for extra postage money lol.

Think you need to read that again

5 Likes

Okay it took 2 days. But i ask again: when you will ship rest of our stuff?

@ajaynagra: Updates, please!

How many orders did you already sent?

It’s weekend now, SO IT’S PLENTY OF TIME TO PACK AND SEND ALL ORDERS OUT!!!

4 Likes

I think I’ll have no reason to believe that I’ll get the rest of my order… So @JLabs could you tell me what kind of belt/pulley I’ll need ? I’ve ordered HTD 5mm(pitch) and 9mm width(Can’t find 12mm here in EU :confused: ) belts & motor pulley. Will these work or will I need GT2 ?