Europe GB - CLOSED!

Paid in Januar, still no word. So thats not all right. @ajaynagra

Itā€™s not enough, he wants more money.

I also paid additional money (75ā‚¬) for shipping in january And please answer on paypal so we can work sth out @ajaynagra

@ajaynagra I messaged you yesterday but i didnā€™t get an answer yet

Mateā€¦ youā€™re not the only person on the order? Im sure anyone can borrow Ā£8, certainly not Ā£8 * 40 or however many people are in this GB though? Frankly youā€™ve been talking shit the the whole group buy and id suggest you stay away from them in future. If you want your parts ASAP with customer service, order from a shop.You should know what youre getting into when you enter a group buy, and should expect delays, problems, and unexpected cost. At the end of the day this is the community trying to help each other, Ajay was under no obligation to do this in the first place, and its fairly common knowledge thereā€™s barely any profit to be made in a GB. Leave the kid alone, and source parts yourself next time

3 Likes

Soooooo

Whereā€™s my remote? Is it coming from Mars? Almost 4 months since you said you shipped it lol. What a joke

1 Like

Youre serious? :joy: I knew there will be problems i knew there may be some extra costs and delays and i dont want a ā€œCustomer serviceā€ but i want what i paid for and maybe a little information in btw 3 months whats going on. Not everyone is so trustful like you after that time with no clear explanation from ajay. I would wait if would clearly know why and for what. I experienced alot of shit on the internet i just take care of my money and im lucky i didnt paid with friends and family Dont tell me what i got to do or telling me that i talk shit . And i really dont understand why you upset with what i write. And for truth your opinion to that really doesnt matter. May you shit your pants because u paid by family and friends and scared now that if i get my money back that ajay wouldnt have the money to ship yours either. But thats none of my buisness. And mine shouldnt be yoursā€¦ Greetings

2 Likes

I bought one pair of trucks for Ā£20 lol i think im safe, needless to say ive bought a few things off ajay in the past, and trust him entirely. Iā€™m just tired of your whining mate, as though thats in any way going to change or help the situationā€¦

1 Like

Money was send 03.01.2017

Parts arrived today, 1 day delivery for me as Iā€™m in the UK and was posted when Ajay had said yesterday.

In the end a very happy customer.

1 Like

Package has arrived today. Tons of wheel pulleys in here. Unfortunately there is no motor pulley and no belts included for my order of pulleysā€¦ @ajaynagra

As I said I donā€™t know when these are going to be lathed. I am deep in exams and donā€™t know when Iā€™ll be able to rent the lathe at my university.

PS: There are also no bolts at all in my package

Does anyone here know what size the charging cable connector is? I will need to buy a female connector to go with it and Iā€™m not sure.

Hi ajaynagra. I would like to chip in to gbā€™s for almost every part. Not sure how to do it tho. Would you be so kind to point me into right direction. cheers

You should read this thread a bit dude. Pretty sure youā€™ll want to find another GB.

@ajaynagra could you update on what you are planning to do with all the shipments which are incomplete/missing items ? Feels bitter paying 35ā‚¬ for a wheel pulley set(wheel & motor pulley, 3belts) and get just a wheel pulley PLUS 40 others which I need to lathe and sort out shipment myself ?..

You will add even more costs if you donā€™t carefully pack those shipments

Ill sort it out today. I am very sorry about that, but i have been more careful recently sending pics of everyones packages

@ajaynagra: Is my stuff sent? Can I get a tracking number?

Ajay what the hell is your problem? I asked you at least 3 times how much should I pay and when will you send my stuff, you didnā€™t reply once. Iā€™ve been waiting for basically six months now, and at the moment you have at least 300 euros from me, but I didnā€™t see anything. I think I deserve at least an answer

21th is not so far anymore @ajaynagra !!!

Seems like @ajaynagra isnā€™t doing much to sort this out. I had to ask 3 times (took 3 days) if he can send me a picture of my stuff. That pic was worthles because it was took so fast i could not tell what there was.

Just wondering how many weeks it takes for one man to pack and send 40 boxes. It should take one dayā€¦