Europe GB - CLOSED!

Yep, you are probably right, I’m going to potentially lose a “great deal” here.

Yep. Potentially is the key word until delivered

For me this seems not to be a great deal anymore. I only ordered two sets of black 90mm wheels. I paid 15 Euro for shipping and the extra fee in january. And now, how much do you want? It was not your first groupbuy so you should know about import taxes and shipping costs. I can give you a few Euros but not before I have the wheels in my hand.

Been conversing with Ajay a little today and this evening and my parts are now on the way, he also provided some pictures giving confirmation.

Good things come to those who wait or patience is a virtue, what ever you prefer.

For me this wasn’t very good deal. I thought i could save some time, but in the end this was waaay more expensive than diy route for me. And Ajay fucked up my schedule of this build.

And if he’s doing any profit he should pay extra shipping fees.

For me too. With all that extra payments I could get a battery a months ago from POLAND, with charger and bms. That guy from POLAND- takes 25 eur for shipping+ bms is sexy thin not like here- bulky mama, for gods sake! I remember I had given measurements of free space in my enclosure to @ajaynagra and asked:do that battery will fit in my enclosure?- he said that he will make sure that factory will make it that it fits!! So only that why I send money, trusted him. But then was a surprise- battery is bulky huge in heigh its 4cm!! omg!! my enclosure is 3.2 max. So in this case I was pushed to buy another normal size bms from batterysupports.com, so I had to pay another 40 eur + 8eur shipping for bms, so, YES it is not good deal anymore!!! I’m o.k. to pay few euros like 4eur max, but only when I see pictures with all my stuff, label on box and receipt from shipping it out. Only then I maybe will pay if I have a good mood. Even then I’m not feelin that I need to pay anyway. This all is monkey business!!

If I was a ajay, I borrow money and ship packs out no askin for anybody anymore. I’m costumer I’m not a ajays partner, if I would then I had ajays problems on my sholders as well. We all been kind and lovin group, we already given extra cash so it will be just humiliated to us to pay again. Aghh! I hate this crap, just send stuff out @ajaynagra. For an example, when farmer is selling you lamb meat, he is not asking extra money because another lamb needed a vet so he spended a lot to save that lamb!! NO, theese are unexpected cases, witch which are paid by the seller. And most important we don’t know where all money gone, why was that extra payment before, whay again not enogh? and so on…

This all will be a expierence for ajay, he can make another, but much better group buy, make profit and give back lended money! This is just normal how business goes, ask to any businessman, he will tell you, that there is a plenty times when you faucked up yourself, make a mistake… nobody will sort it out for you, if you fu**ed up calculations it’s your own problem!!! So again, we already given extra so asking again it is total shakedown!!

2 Likes

I don’t mind paying an extra like 10 euros or so for shipping, but i will only do that when my package arrives before the 21st. If it doesnt i will have to escalate my claim to paypal, because that is the deadline paypal gives me. Also, @ajaynagra hasn’t responded to any of my paypal messages which I still find disturbing. So i hope you read this @ajaynagra, so we can work something out.

Sorry I havent really checked paypal messages, since those emails go to my Dad. I will look over it

Were you able to drop off my parcel today?

Best thing would be a list with every order on and boxes like Waiting for payment, packed, shipped.

3 Likes

Anyone maybe want to take over my parts? pulley set , wheels , trucks and motor mount

Im intersted in the motor mount. Is it a caliber truck mount?

Yes. It would be great if i could pass over my whole order to somebody else… This GB took to long and in mean time i lost my job so this money is kinda priority for me now… I would pass everything at same price as i paid for it

Yes it is a caliber truck mount, and I’m not against in people trading especially if they are unable to waste more money

Hey ajay, can you post a spreadsheet with the added cost? And when are you going to ship?

Ajay can you please make the shipping cost document this evening and send out everything you financially can tomorrow? This way those who aren’t willing to pay yet again can get to see some people receiving their stuff earlier so they could trust you with their additional payments.

1 Like

OK i will, people that have already messaged me about payments and paid i have shipped btw

That’s great :+1:

I messaged you 4 times, please tell me how much should I pay

Please send tracking number