Europe GB - CLOSED!

So how much is the additional amount to pay?

Iā€™ve already sent cash so how about this:

When mine arrives Iā€™ll post a pic, then you can see that paying the postage gets the parcel to you. I can see how if there is no money then postage would soon add up. Esp if you are overseas. Plus then how does @ajaynagra pick whoā€™s to send out first and whoā€™s gets delayed while he waits for money for the first few posted. It would be a long process.

Thanks for the pick of the postage label. Does anyone know if the tracking goes active when it is dropped off? (I am assuming the tracking number is the one under the barcode?)

I should send you a link, parcel2go often gives you a brief and descriptive tracking info

Ok that would be great.

So yo say that everybody should pay extra 3.50 GBP? Or for others is different?

@ajaynagra if the shipping to croatia was 5-10 euro i would pay without thinking, but since it is 23 euro if i remember correctly i dont want to pay that sum again without clear confirmation that i will receive the stuff

Others for different orders, for example shipping to germany usually costs 8 euros but it depends in mass or volume.

I need to get starting on this spreadsheet, i will keep in touch

That is very fair, ill get an updated price if there is one but i want to get it shipped out at the same time.

@ajaynagra: fix a new spreadsheet for all unsent orders. Itā€™s impossible to navigate the other spreadsheets.

So at start you said that I need to pay 20 EUR to ship to LATVIA, then asked for extra 16 EUR, I paid again. So now it will be again those 20 EUR?

I also payed extra shipping, so plz sent it. I paid extra the 6 of januar. I can not keep sending more money, without anything happening.

Yes, i agree @hunter . I paid for shipping, then @ajaynagra needed extra, which i also paid, and now hes asking for even more, and all this without a clear indication on when it will be sent.

I have opened a dispute on paypal with @ajaynagra like i said before in this thread. The deadline for me to be able to do anything with that claim is the 21st. So if i donā€™t have my order by then i will have to escalate it as an order not received.

Agreed here too, I paid 14ā‚¬ for shipping on december 12th, and 14,54 again on january 4th. Starts to amount to a lot, please be very precise on what still needs to be paid and why.

Agreed that it needs to be clear what is left to pay but equally I think itā€™s clear that there was an underestimation of postage from manufacturers here and for import etc.

Just canā€™t wait to get building now.

Check transaction 2XB92599MM506273Y: 4.09GBP

I have 2 sets of wheels and mini remote

Well if you want again more money for shipping @ajaynagra Ship me the parts before the 23st of march So iā€™ll can cancel my dispute Dont try to tell that u cant borrow anywhere 8ā‚¬ for shipping

If ill recived all of my ordered stuff i will pay the 8ā‚¬ shipping no question but im so f***ing pissed of how you behaviour with us i dont belive u any word The picture u has shown are only packages u can not see the parts just like 4 wheels and some black stuff in the backround And that u r a student isnt a excuse for that delay and your behaviour in my opinion

1 Like

Iā€™m going to leave my dispute open until I get the goods delivered. Iā€™m not going to pay any additional shipping money, I donā€™t understand why I should.

I donā€™t think anyone is saying this is ideal but Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s a smart idea. Letā€™s play this out. You donā€™t pay. You file your dispute and in 30 days you get your money back. In the mean time Ajay gets on with the shipping and parts are sent out to those that help him out and repay shipping. He is left with your parts which he re sells to someone else. Itā€™s an inconvenience to Ajay but doesnā€™t leave him short in the long run. You still need parts and I donā€™t see people lining up to set up GB so you end up paying retail. Thatā€™s going to leave you out of pocket vs just paying the extra postage. Its not ideal and I donā€™t blame you setting up a dispute but now things seem to be moving Iā€™d at least sit tight to see if packages start arriving. Then if they do then pay the extra postage and build a board. Ajay has made pretty clear he is in the hole on this and the extra postage is the only way to make it happen. I could be wrong and my package might not be on the way but Iā€™m a half full kind of guy.

Iā€™m not sure I follow your argument. I think that the reputation that @ajaynagra built for himself in this GB does not allow me to give him any trust at this point.

He is asking for something that is out of the agreed price, which is essentially asking for ā€œa favorā€. If that was a normal GB, I might do that favor, but given the history of Ajay, Iā€™m refusing to do so.

Yes, like all of us this f&^ked up my plans to build, and even worst, I canā€™t make alternative plans before the issue is resolved. But I donā€™t think that is an argument in favor of paying that additional cost.

1 Like

Totally get you. My basic point is getting money back via dispute and buying elsewhere will probably be more expensive than repaying postage on the GB. Up to you either way but hopefully this is the start of orders getting out.