Europe GB - CLOSED!

I want to see what Ajay will send, because on the spreadsheet there are not all the parts I ordered. A photo from the package would not enough for me, it could be empty. I trust people till they start to lie.

1 Like

If someone moved back from there order I would buy a motor and a vesc and a controller :slight_smile:

Iā€™m ready to pay a little more, too, but I wanna see a spreadsheet of detailled costs, and pictures as well.

1 Like

Ok it will take me longer but I will take pics of orders

2 Likes

It is only for my battery, it is separate story:) i ask one photo for all things, what goes in package before it will be shipped!

1 Like

Come on @ajaynagra letā€™s get this thing moving. Wheres the spreadsheet?

Sorry I did it on an excel sheet, ill import it onto google sheets in the morning for you guys

He sent me pics of the stuff, I asked him to go ship on Monday and send pics of everything. Heā€™s working

1 Like

Any update on the big package that goes to me Ajay ? I suppose it hasnā€™t gone out yet.

No but its ready I also gave you some packaging just in case if you needed it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. Do you have one aside for me as I can get it lathed here?

I will double check but I remember i did

1 Like

Are you going to send out the parts on Monday?

Yours i can do tomorrow

Any info about my package? I am only in the country in 2 weeks for a couple of days as i am studying abroad right now so yeahā€¦

It would arrive easily in 2 weeks, where do you study?

Question is there a battery pack or wheels still avaivable. I would take it of your hands and wallet :slight_smile:

Hey, I donā€™t know where to contact you @ajaynagra and I just found this post. I bought a motor and a remote via your shop (http://eu.electric-skateboard.market/store/polar/), but didnā€™t receive a order confirmation. Can I reach you anywhere to check, if everything went right?

Update?

10 char

Barcelona right now, but I fly back and forth some weekends to keep up with friends etc.

1 Like