Europe GB - CLOSED!

Ok will do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad that you made this decision Ajay :slight_smile: wouldā€™ve been even better if you decided to be honest earlier. I donā€™t think anyone here would mean to harm youā€¦ just frustrated ppl who have builds planned and want To stay within their timeframe.

I have no issues if I have to pay additional cost. But can you explain where all the money went and what you still need to pay specifically ? Is it just the packaging or does shipping still need to be paid.

Does this mean tax+shipping from china took all the money ? What about the profit you made from this GB ? That should be a considerable amount thereā€¦

If you need I can send what you want, but Iā€™ll do it when I see a photo of my package with my address ready to be shipped. iā€™ve been waiting for far too long, If you were another person I would have already asked for my money back at this point, but I decided to trust you. Now avoid every problem and tell exactly what happens, If you have delays just say that. And ship with good companies, donā€™t get in any more problems by using shit services like hermes. Now do a spreadsheet with where whose money went. Those motors cost 40 euros from factory, we paid 75 + shipping and taxes. We all agree to give you some profit for your time, just tell us exactly where all the money went. And by the way, If thereā€™s a scammer around here, it would help the whole community to know that.

1 Like

Just shipping.

They money i made from the past 2 group buys was good profit but thats where I got scammed and lost that profit. I wouldnt be making any profit if i was forced to pay the shipping here i would lose the money, i hate asking for money. I never though of scamming anyone

So 3.50 for the UK people? What about rest, what about batteries shipping overseas, did you sorted that out? Also did you sended those pulleys to be lathed, or they still in your garage? :neutral_face:

I have been advised to use UPS

They are sent by parcelforce and are delivered within a 4day period not all packages are tracked,

@ajaynagra is going to put up the spreadsheet with a column for what we need to send over. That way it will be easier and save posts.

1 Like

Good that you decided to be honest @ajaynagra. When you are open to the community, youā€™d be suprised how helpful everyone is. If paying the shipping cost again is going to get my parcel to me, Iā€™d be willing to do that. Just provide me with a decent confirmation that itā€™s really going to get here.

If you want pics, they can be sent in the morning, no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, just send me a pm. We can then see what shipping is going to cost and get this going.

Ill let you know mate, and sorry for not being honest

Would it help Ajay to put up any spares left for sale too so that you could get more money that way? I know youā€™ve shipped mine(all bar the charger) but let me know what to add.

This would be nice because there are some interested in leftover parts like myself.

Great to see that you @ajaynagra are honest finally. Only if you are honest with all the buyers, who participated in this groupbuy, you will find the best solution for all of you!

If you have some spare parts, I would be glad to buy some from you.

The items that are packed will they be sent out today?

It would be nice and quite necessary!!!-, if you before sending out packages, contact with PM those who you ready to ship to. So you showing in picture of whole content of package, get confirmation from buyer that everything is in place and then ship it out in next day!

Because people should be sure that you sending right stuff out. So that nothing missing, like @bigben had batteries and voltmeter, but battery charger wasnā€™tā€¦ Or @bardialongo had one flywheel gear(and corresponding plate) is missing :frowning: while the motor gears are both presentā€¦

Please, contact people before shipping with photos added !! :grin:

And send me PM with photos, at least 3 photos from different sides of my 8S4P battery pack! I had asked that 5 days ago, but you forget to do it. I need to see my battery pack for planning my build! Need to see it if it really does exist, so i can sleep tight! :sleeping:

Best Wishesā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lot to ask for 40 orders! Spreadsheet would be good though.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the 10S4p

Iā€™ve posted the dimensions further up the post. If you struggle to find it Iā€™ll have a look when I get home.

After this story I donā€™t think itā€™s too much to ask for a photo. How should we trust him, when he was lying. We already gave him more money and now we should give again more money. I want to see a photo. It is the second time for me to be in a story like this in this forum. At the end paypal gave the money back. I donā€™t trust people who are lying.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s fair enough. But photos of everything from 3 different angles? Maybe a photo of the orders as they are packed. Anyway I was hoping we would see the spreadsheet of postage charges needed from @ajaynagra this morning so we can crack on?