Europe GB - CLOSED!

Could You write why You are loosing money? I think all of us paid what You wanted and some a little more…

Glad we are getting somewhere now. What is causing the issues with the postage cost? Let’s just work this through and find a solution. Better that you are open with us all.

Import tax + people not paying their fees and then getting scammed, its not they way i wanted this to go. There was also another rise in the shipping fee when it got shipped from china

I mean if someone pays their shipping again e.g. £3.50 for UK it will reduce the burden on me, if i was full time working i would care at all but money is tight as a student and i wish i didnt lose it :confused:

So I suppose the next question is how much are we talking?

Like £3.50 to the UK not a huge issue for u but it adds up for me

1 Like

I would be perfectly willing to share the burden with the rest of the group if necessary

If we all send you 3.50 would that solve the issue?

I’m not working right now but I can stretch myself, I’m in!!!

I think before anyone sends any more money, we need to be sure that you will turn around the postage quickly once you have it?

Yes I have 20 boxes in my garage, ill pack 15 right now and see where I am at with that.

Its nice to let this all out

Ill send some pics of the boxes just to regain peoples confidence okay?

1 Like

That sounds good. At the end of the day these things are run on good faith and while yours has been dented then it can be repaired. Hope you feel better now you have let it out.

1 Like

Yes thanks for the advice, I know i should of lied to you guys but i was juggling school,work and this just trying to make everyone happy but in the end i was demotivated to anything I couldnt face you guys :frowning:

OK so let’s move on and get this fixed. We need some more people to comment about postage. Would people repaying postage mean that all parcels could be shipped? I think you need to be crystal clear what it will take before people can agree?

1 Like

3,50 is absolutely fine for me

Thats for the UK. If you remember the shipping fee you paid it will be that or i can reconfirm but I am very sorry to ask for money, some people on this GB are just kids and might be a problem for them :frowning:

With all respect at 17 so are you. This has been a lot to handle and we can learn and move on. Before anyone sends any money. @ajaynagra please can you write a post with the link to the spreadsheet and make in bold a line next to each persons order to tell them how much they need to send.

I think there also needs to be a solution for those people that can’t pay the remaining postage. As a suggestion perhaps if there is anyone in that situation then they could offer the parts for sale but at the new price to include postage for Ajay. Then Ajay would post to the new buyer and the original buyer would get paid and just send Ajay the postage price. I doubt there will be anyone in this situation but it would be good to be able to offer this.

1 Like

Ok that should be fine, but in everyones messages it will be there somewhere but i can do that if people really wanted it

3.50 OK for me as well. Waiting for confirmation as advised by @Norco

1 Like

Just for clarity I think it’s important

This isn’t my GB but I want it all to be clear to avoid any confusion. Esp when people have topped up postage. Having an amount is easier.