Europe GB - CLOSED!

MIA? like missing? whats missing, how are they missing? It’s getting more confusing by day. Could someone please just post an update about whats happening? It’s not like typing a quick update in this thread will take more time than typing it to one person.

Missing in action. So i think he just bein lazy to send them or something

1 Like

@ajaynagra pls chime in here and tell the people what is happening and how long they have to wait to get their stuff. Otherwise this thread will be full of angry people without a clue on whats going on! At least when they should expect their stuff!

So what exactly is the reason he doesn’t send those packages ?? How does something that happened from the last GB affect the sending of the packages… And why does he need someone to justify his own situation in this group…

@ajaynagra if you got scammed by someone last group buy then you might as well handle it within this community and get help here. However I don’t understand why you are starting another one if you couldn’t resolve all issues with the last one. Look at how the situation is derailing… All those people just want to know one thing. What is happening with the items they have paid for.

I think i try to get my money back from paypal if this isn’t going anywhere today… I don’t have no idea how that works but lets see.

At this point I think that is the most resonable thing to do. I was really looking forward to the equipment, and was willing to adjust my expectations, both from the timeline perspective and from the price perspective. Hoewever, the lack of communication makes it really hard for me to keep my hopes up.

@ajaynagra, unless I get a clear proof that my package is on its way in the next week, I’ll be filing a formal paypal dispute. I’m sorry for being such one sided here, but I don’t see any other option.

1 Like

I don’t think you can dispute with paypal if you sent money with the “friends and family” option.

Do know that if you do that, you’ll only make it worse for the rest of us.

Why is that?

I didn’t (I added money to compansate)

Because we don’t know the underlying problem why the packages aren’t getting sent. If it is a money issue, asking a PayPal refund will make this worse I think.

1 Like

again, more reason for @ajaynagra to come here and talk to us

Thats why @ajaynagra has had enough time to come up with an statement… I’m sure he is getting bombed with PM’s. Idk whats up but I’m in exams now and have time to check this page several times a day… Unless he is studying at MIT or running for president somewhere I don’t think he is too busy to get on here and talk to us…

Hi guys, this just arrive today. I hope this bring some hope to the GB.

6 Likes

did you have a tracking number? or did it just pop on your doormat? also where are you from? man it is strange to ask for info like this if the organiser doesnt give it.

Great! :smiley: The vesc sizes I sent you has been probably useless xD

Actually it doesn’t. @ajaynagra said he has sent only few packages…

I did have a tracking number from parcel2go 11 days before arrive

was great to have that info before hand, I did know that fits everything inside!

1 Like

Alright guys i have been unfaithful to you guys and i shouldnt of lied about saying that i sent the packages, but it seemed like a short term way of getting myself time on thinking what was best for me.

I never wanted this group buy to end this way but I never expected it to get so big. Now I have the difficulty of paying money for packaging but I hate even more if people had to wait longer for these packages to arrive.

I feel like i have shamed all of you by lying and not answering all these questions, i should of been truthful about everything and i hope if there is another group buy it will be when im in a better situation.

If ask for you not to open a paypal dispute since im a young guy thats losing money by just running this group buy and i hope i send your package very soon.

I know all you guys are angry but its harder to answer all these questions without lying and i feel so guilty about this

3 Likes