Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra CAN YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? It takes like 15mins off your vacation so not that big deal.

I really need that tracking number. I have to know who’s going to deliver my package. If it comes with DHL i’m in deeb shit without tracking number.

Same here…5 or 15 min and everyone would be much happier with tracking numbers and latest shipping information.

1 Like

I’d like to know as well… It’s been almost 2 weeks now and the tracking does still not work. Its not just my parts but everyones pulleys lol. Did you talk to them in person on Monday ?

I have contacted support and they said the package was not dropped off yet. If there is any further problems the sender should get in contact…

Although i don’t think it helps anyone to throw accusations around the room, and I’m sorry to hear you got scammed, what does this have to do with anything? Give us info about the shipping, the potential problems you encountered, I think we would all understand, instead of giving the impression that this is revenge for someone screwing you over.

Im talking to @Norco right now about the situation, its easier if i talk to one guy instead of responding to all the questions everyone might have

Ah ok perfect, keep us updated @Norco!

Hi guys

Just want to add here the current situation. I don’t know any of the parties personally but realised that there is an issue with the GB and DM’d Ajay to find out what is going on.

I have made clear that the priority now has to be to get the parts to the people that have paid for them.

I understand everyone’s frustration as I too have been frustrated by the delays. Trying to work through the issues with Ajay. Don’t feel I have a full picture of the situation yet. I think it’s safe to say this grew far beyond what Ajay expected and was a huge amount to handle.

Will update as I can.

3 Likes

Thank you for trying to clear everything up.

Yo Dan ! :slight_smile: Thanks for the update. So is this sth. that can’t be openly discussed in this GroupBuy ? Because, if someone is trying to scam @ajaynagra then it does affect everyone here ?

To be honest guys I’m just trying to get to the bottom of it all. I think there seems to be some left over issues from previous group buys. Probably not stuff for open forums but equally not stuff that should be impacting this GB.

I just want to see how we get this fixed and see us all out on boards.

Was it a partner or a company, if I may ask?

I’m appreciative of all the time, effort and cost complications that goes into a group buy as large as this. I give @ajaynagra a huge thanks for even attempting to try and manage it by himself. I believe we’ve all been understanding of this since December. However, I feel like I must be missing something as I, like others, know my parts are with Ajay and I’ve actually been told that my parts are small and ready to be sent. I just don’t understand why the very final stage has taken so long. I’ve read every post and been following this since the very beginning and understand there are complications outside this GB but feel they shouldn’t be causing all 40 odd people to be left waiting weeks/months for parts they know are ready to be sent. I was told mine would be sent the day after we’d been messaging and now, two weeks later, I’ve heard and received nothing.

I’d like reiterate my appreciation for all the time and effort already invested by Ajay, it just strikes me that this final stage should be moving a little faster as I’ve waited with great anticipation since the 22nd of November. So what is the definitive reason our packages aren’t being sent when we’ve paid?

3 Likes

I just can’t understand this secrery. What is this major problem with shipping? @Norco @ajaynagra

I’m still trying to get to the bottom of that. Everything I have heard so far shouldn’t be impacting on people that have paid for their orders receiving them. It’s down to Ajay at this point.

If you look at post #825 Ajay wrote that all but last 10 people’s orders on the spreadsheet are packed and shipped. There are 48 names on the spreadsheet so 38 order should have been packed and shipped. This was 9 days ago and 2 people have received their orders. How many have received a tracking code? I hope we will get more information quickly and people start receiving their orders.

1 Like

I want to buy a vesc a motor and a remote What are the differences on the remotes? And what motor would you recommend? In another thread they recommended me a 190kv 6355 or 6374

Best regards

Did you say the battery packs come with a battery indicator screen? And do you have my tracking number?

This Groupbuy doesn’t accept any requests anymore, look around in other threads for advice or PM me.

Did he say when he was going to send the packages?

No - no update on when they will be sent. Mine is one of those MIA too.