Europe GB - CLOSED!

I have a working tracking number, also just received a SMS for confirmation, I think could be delivered tomorrow :sweat_smile: Just for the hell of it P2G40145845

Nothing here. Where did you get the tracking number from? Email or the spreadsheet?

Same here, I donā€™t know where to look :sweat_smile:

If you go to the spread sheet (around post 77) and look on sheet one, then some people are getting them from there I think.

Norcs

Received an unknown parcel at home right nowā€¦The courier called me to know who to deliverā€¦ Fingers crossed :joy: if the parcel is what we all expect, Iā€™ll post you some pics :smile:

2 Likes

The numbers of the Google sheets are payment ID from PayPal, no tracking numbers. I got mine trough email from parcel2go.

Thatā€™s where @ajaynagra said he would update them though. I havenā€™t had an email from Parcel2Go.

Havenā€™t got any info neither. @ajaynagra havenā€™t been online in 2 days. I just hope he didnā€™t scammed usā€¦

Did anyone receive a package yet? its taking a really long time to get this stuff shipped etc. Iā€™d like to have my stuff like soon, so that i can, you know, get started with this project.

@bigben has received his and looks like @bardialongo might have something now. I just donā€™t understand the delay now. I need to get on with the build in time for a meet up in March. everything else is done. There are further contact details on his store page - not sure if they are up to date.

Iā€™ll be back home in a couple of hours, Iā€™ll keep you posted :slight_smile: up to now I know that comes from UK by MyHermes, that is in partnership with parcel2go, as far as I know. If I find out thereā€™s completely another thing inside the packet, Iā€™ll be very disappointed :sweat_smile:

Damn guys, I hope he didnā€™t ship it with hermes. Thatā€™s a semi-scam company, last time he used it with me and they sent it back after keeping it for two months. He didnā€™t know it, and people from the last group buy received it really fast, but I checked the company and here in Italy itā€™s rated 1 star out of five, many people didnā€™t get their packages. I told him not to ship with them anymore, donā€™t know if he listened to me. By the way, he also offered me a refund when my stuff didnā€™t arrive, so I would exclude the scam option from him. Still, this lack of communication does not help and Iā€™m starting to get a little frustrated, since when did not even send my stuff out yet

ā€¦One flywheel gear(and corresponding plate) is missing :frowning: while the motor gears are both present. Andā€¦ Wasnā€™t 3 belts for each pulley kit? :confused: Or do I remember wrong? @ajaynagra

2 Likes

My pulley kit didnā€™t come with a backing washer/plate eitherā€¦

Iā€™d read that they donā€™t on the US thread. Think J labs sorted some out. Happy to sort my own out if my order shows up.

I had to 3d print retaining caps for the pulleys. The one I received were completely useless. The file is on Thingiverse if anyone wants it.

Not a bother for me, I cut and shaped some out of pvc. Old school. Hole saws and a grinder!

Not scamming anyone, if anything i have been scammed by someone on this forum for $1000 not going to name them but its a massive obstacle in my life right now.

To the guy who did take my money, you know who u are and i hope your happy about this.

Good to hear from you @ajaynagra - I would hope that whatever issues you are having get sorted. The problem is that we need to hear from you. People are frustrated by the lack of communication. People just need to know what is going on?

and please check your PMĀ“s from time to time :wink: You havenĀ“t wrote back!

1 Like