Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra Did you finish shipping everything? I don’t see a tracking number next to my name (and I see different packages with similar items were already shipped).

@ajaynagra My name isn’t even in Sheet1 of the google doc here: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/europe-gb-wheels-trucks-motor-mounts-battery-pack-vesc-switch-controller/13419/78?u=rwxr

Should I worry?

Cheers

@ajaynagra In your list sheet1 there is still only one set of 90mm black wheels for me. You know I ordered and paid for two sets. Did you send me two sets of wheels?

@ajaynagra What postal service did you use UK? What was the date you sent the package?

Mine came with Parcel2go.

Well done @ajaynagra Just been out in the dark and been for a spin with some of the parts in place. (I’m still missing the charger though) Not connected up the battery but using the motor mount, huuuuge motor and kegel pulley. All really nice stuff, solid mount and magnificent pulley. Used 3x 3s lipos and an enertion vesc. Very happy. Although I believe I’m the only person to receive anything? It’d be really cool to hear from others receiving stuff or perhaps just a word or two from Ajay to reassure…?

3 Likes

I sent 2 sets

1 Like

Sorry i have been busy, school holiday now so any problems i can help now

Well I hope people send pictures of their stuff if they are active on the forum.

Im going to be active again and trying to fufill everyones dreams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used Parcel2go like what bigben said

Yeah nice to see you back!! we missed you bad!! btw Ajay did you put the motors in my packet? can i offer them for sell?

You can sell them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys i have two 6355 from the group buy completely new and i no need them, if someone has interest same price from the group.

1 Like

Hi @ajaynagra glad to see you back. The tracking for my parcel seems to not be updating. Is there any way you can check where the parcel is now? It’s suppose to have been delivered by 17th of February but I’ve not received any notifications. Thanks

Suggest making a thread, no one is going to see it when other people start messaging about other things

Ill ring them up on monday

1 Like

@ajaynagra nice to see you back and active. Any news for me on my package, can’t find a tracking number and would love to give my board some wheels.

So did you find a way to ship batteries overseas? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any status on pulleys being lathed?

1 Like

Got a tracking nr. just like @r0ymanesco but couldn’t track until now. Was expecting the box the week before. So I can lathe them before my exams start but they will take a slight delay now. Will still try to make some time for them on a afternoon.

Anyone who has their pulleys lathed by me should pm me once the package arrives. So I can check shipping/boxing costs.