Europe GB - CLOSED!

Any idea when mine will ship out? Thanks!

Tomorrow most likely

Have you solved the problems with shipping to EU?

And will that be everything? Or do you have to wait to lathe some parts. What would be missing still?

Credits to @Juniorpotato93 and his PayPal account. If you like them you can buy a bier. :blush: Which pulley cover you like the most?

How is this going? @ajaynagra

I guess you were not able to ship them out on Monday ? Has anyone received their packages or confirmation of shipping ? The pulleys will have to be delayed since I was expecting them this week… Is this still going Ajay ?

Nothing received here. Didn’t order battery and said OK to ship pulley without fixing it. Any updates @ajaynagra?

Would be nice to have a small update @ajaynagra, even though we know you’re very busy with this.

Would like to have my wheels and do an indoor test of my board, cause it’s impossible to ride outside right now cause we have snow in Holland lol

Sorry I have been shipping out but unable to give out much information since i am really busy :slight_smile:

Have you found a way to ship batteries?

Good luck with everything! Hope to fit my board with some wheels soon (:

Any news on the lathing of the pulleys @ajaynagra? Looking forward to finally starting my build :wink:

Come on then guys - lets see pics. Anyone had a visit from the postman yet?

No but I will post once it arrives. Bit bummed out right now cause I found out the VESC won’t support FOC at all. :frowning:

Apparently they will but it’s not advised? I won’t be trying that for a while yet.

@fedestanco asked directly to Maytech, receiving as reply that in FOC mode their vescs can work for only 10mins approximately :sweat_smile:

Haha well it technically would work - Yikes a new VESC every 10mins? Pricey!

Any news about wheel pulleys and shipment of batteries?

Yeah I was referring to this thread, apparently @psychotiller is running his Maytech VESC’s on FOC and they work fine, although he only uses an 8S Battery and I am using a 12S. The Maytech VESC has some slight mechanical imperfections compared to the VESC 4.12, and if you want to run FOC on the older model you should be very careful with your settings and concious about your setup.

I will probably test FOC out carefully if I really am not happy with the noise of my carvon v2.5’s and post my results :smile: