Europe GB - CLOSED!

Do I need to add myself to the list? Btw payment came from Michiel, [email protected]

20e+22+85e+13e shipping

paypal - [email protected]

Just sended a payment for :

1. 8S4P battery samsung 25r x1 2)BMS x1 3)charger x1
  2. 15 teeth, 12mm, 8mm bore, set screws + key way x2
  3. country LATVIA

Ill add you to the list myself thanks

Thanks i got your payment

This is what I originally requested @ajaynagra

I sent you 200 euros. Vesc, 12mm pulley set (36/16), trucks, 90mm wheels in orange and shipping. Are we good ?

1 Like

Yes got your payment thanks

Payment sent man!

10 char

@ajaynagra when you’re going to place the order?

3 Likes

Any update on this? @ajaynagra

No point in pestering people, he is probably busy with xmas and also rounding up late payments & checking order details for so many people.

Ordered stuff i could when there were late payments, and now i can order the big stuff

10 Likes

Thanks for the update and to make possible this group buy!! Happy Christmas!!!

Thanks guys, i have sent payments to pretty much everything but there has been a few issues which needs to be resolved .

1. People that sent their money to me via goods and services and not paid for the fees meant that I have lost 150e - i will need to sort this out somehow

2. Shipping time is 12-15 days which still costs $570 just for shipping (for the batteries) which is way more than anticipated - i need to discuss with everyone what i should do here. Fedex costs $791 but thats costing even more money.

3. The high shipping costs probably will mean i will lose out on some money here which i dont want to happen so i am going to find a solution for this - since this is a huge group buy i hope you understand that this wasnt going to go perfectly.

Thanks guys i hope to hear some guidance on what i should do.

1 Like

Happy new year Ajay. This it will be solved for sure. Just I don’t fit in the first point. :wink: But for the rest if is a big group buy I’m pretty sure we can share the shipping cost and it will be not so noticeable at all.
What do you suggest Ajay?, you know better how big is the group and what are the possibilities.

Theres 40~ people in the groupbuy - for the costs of the products i didnt really account for the high costs for shipping since 1kg is 7.7$. This is a learning process but if do split like 400$ for shipping by 40ish people thats only like 10$ but we will do a fair deal

2 Likes

You can’t lose out on this after your hard work. You’d been pretty clear on the way to pay so that should be recoverable… Can the extra on the shipping be split by value or weight?

This is how the shipping works.

Its 7.7$ for 1KG - this is included with the customs i need to pay.

Trucks - 500g Wheels - 300g

But stuff like controllers are minimal.

The real shocker is the batteries since they are dangerous goods and need to be shipped via UPS express

I am getting 16 packs for the GB but it wouldn’t really be fair splitting the 570$ by 14/15 ways would it since that would be an additional 38$ which actually doesn’t seem too bad after-all since the price of the packs are so much cheaper than any other competitor such as the space cell.

Value or Weight it really doesnt matter too much but i dont want people to be unhappy here.