Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra My order includes a battery and some pulleys :smile:
But I know someone with a lathe, so I think i could maybe take care of the thickness problem myself. If batteries arrive soon you can send my order with the pulleys as they are :slight_smile: If they still take a while I’ll just go with the crowd.

And thank you for all your work!

I can take one for the team and lathe the pulleys, that is if you cant find somewhere closer.

1 Like

Thanks, but i am hoping for someone in the UK since they could send them back to me and i could just deliver. But if not we can discuss how it will work.

Are the trucks there yet ? I wouldn’t mind to lathe them myself if it takes more time having to find someone to lathe it. Just want my parts asap :smile: !

1 Like

@ajaynagra I see that my name is grayed out in the spreadsheet, is there something wrong? Also, do you happen to have a spare mini controller I can add to my order?

Yes they are, where are you from? If your in the UK it would be great if you lathed them all

Theres is nothing wrong with your order and no sorry there isnt any controllers at the moment :frowning:

Unfortunately I’m located in Germany :confused: I’d deal with all the problems myself if I can get them asap. I hope you guys can get some cash out of the refund.

Well if anything its the best location in europe for this… better than Norway

Refund from the CNC machine people? I have started to talk to them, they made 1 small error on the flywheel pulleys (but thats not the problem) but they were prepared to do all of the machining for the pulleys again.

But i think it was a design problem and their problem. But I will ask just in case :smiley:

I’m from Belgium, let me know if I can be of any use.

Ps, if the there are still some belts left… feel free to sign me up for one :blush:

If you have a lathing machine you would be of use :wink:

Free belts coming your way

Sorry if I’m a bit slow here but have you now sent those parts already to those who only have these sort of parts in their orders? Or are you sending everything at once when everything is there and lathed?

Ill ship out what doesnt need sorting out.

Your order is ready!

Yo I’d be willing to do that for everyone who is trusting me with their pulleys :slight_smile: And will cover the costs.

1 Like

Ah cool cool, so you haven’t sent it yet but will once you find the time. Thanks again for your work!

Just looked up what a lathing machine really is… Here i was thinking it was just for bagging purpose hahaha nope dont have one of those nir would i know how to use one haha

Still, offer stands…

Also from Belgium. Some Belts are always nice!

So how will this proceed ? I’d be happy to help if anyone needs to lathe their pulleys, if yes please do chime in soon… Since Ajay has received all my parts, I just want my shipment done haha :wink:

I’m just trying to find out if anyone nearby me has a lathe and will do mine as a favour. If so I’ll take my order as is.

what do you have left? i am mainly looking for a mini or winning remote and VESC. is the pulleys in the pulley kit out of metal or plastic? ( kegel 12mm) also are their any motor motor mounts and 6374 motors left?