Europe GB - CLOSED!

Yeah I understand but in the last delivery I could change the digits of the tracking and then track someone elses package. DHL not so secure

And to be fair, by that point in the delivery, even if you change it they’re unlikely to see/act upon it

Send it back to China!

1 Like

Its there! Lets see the goodness!

1 Like

Im not at home, Im at school but my Dad is there.

1 Like

Haha, stalker!

4 Likes

I think he knew it was there before i did

Ajay-Dad send some pics! (Would be awesome if he´s here on the forum :smiley: )

Haha A tracking code, the faint risk of it heading back to China and lunch break was all I needed.

Oh and of course the promise of parts arriving soon!!

4 Likes

Well this is a bit exciting isn’t it!

Theres more stuff but thats the boring stuff like wheels

1 Like

Very exciting. Mounts and wheel pulleys a little but further away?

Mount and wheel pulleys in DHL customs £52 fee needed to be paid

any idea when the batteries will arrive?

You need more money?

Might need it but i dont want to ask for something like this since people have spent so much money on this already :frowning:

I’ve sent you over a little extra. Hopefully that can help us get on the road a little sooner rather than later…

Thanks, i was maybe thinking if everyone sends their shipping cost when i ask for it but im sure theres a solution anyway.

By the way theres 9 Packages ready to send @rwxr @Papperlapp @flatsp0t @cramps @hunter @yaca @littlem39 @Bazingazunga

2 Likes

@ajaynagra, Maybe you should just list all the added costs (shipping, customs, etc.) minus the extras we already paid so we can see what the total loss is. I’m sure we can work something out with everyone so you don’t have to carry these costs alone.